The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

15,000 items and counting....

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 May 2011 03:17
I hereby announce our loading of the 15,000th item with this somewhat crappy but slightly enhanced bunny-cat graphic:

I am now officially on strike and plan to take a 6 month vacation in Bhutan. In the interim I leave the library in the capable hands of the Head Bunny and the Pink one .. please don't supply them with alcoholic beverages as they are likely to trash the site if inebriated.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 May 2011 03:31
Congrats!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 May 2011 03:59
Februs:
hereby announce our loading of the 15,000th item

Yay!!!

Februs:
I am now officially on strike and plan to take a 6 month vacation in Bhutan

Um... it'll be a WORKING vacation, no? You'll have your computer along, and an internet connection? So you can continue to attend to our every need (both those we ask for, and those we haven't even realized yet
are needs)? Um....right?

Februs:
I leave the library in the capable hands of the Head Bunny and the Pink one .. please don't supply them with alcoholic beverages as they are likely to trash the site if inebriated.

B-but... they do their BEST WORK while inebriated! (Yes, I know that's sort of a technicality, since they do ALL their work while inebriated, 'cause they can never be found in any other state, but still, why should we take a chance on the unkown...)

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 27 May 2011 04:58
Have fun Februs, you certainly deserve it.

Just a question though, I can see the cat in the graphic but where in the heck is the bunny? Are bunnies different were you are, because I have never seen a Canadian bunny look anywhere near like this. Mind you I tend to eat the bunnies if they get too close so maybe they avoid me.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 27 May 2011 10:49
canadianspankee:
Just a question though, I can see the cat in the graphic but where in the heck is the bunny?

The bunny is inside the cat. That's why it's got such a big grin on its face.

Congrats on the 15,000, guys!

PS Hoping to indulge in some bare-Bhutan spankings, Februs?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 27 May 2011 10:54
Woo Hoo, that is excellent...

6 months off though... I don't think so Febs

Ps all booze to me please, the bunny is tee total... honest

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 May 2011 10:56
INCREDIBLE!

Does anyone still remember how hard it used to be to track down good short spank fiction?

Amazing!

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 27 May 2011 11:53
I knew he was joking! He wouldn't go away and leave the library in the hands of the Bunny and her Pinkness!!! He would obviously have left me in charge!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 27 May 2011 12:10
15,000! Thats amazing. One question though, is that figure for comments and stories, or just stories alone? Still, incredible. Now to find time to more than scratch the surface, reading some of those 15,000(and maybe contributing some more of my own).

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 27 May 2011 12:27
Redskinluver:
One question though, is that figure for comments and stories, or just stories alone?

That is 15,001 stories in the library Don't forget the one

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
DenseWall, Essexotk, Odysseus600, Shadowdragon1, Smachtai, SpankySteve, tocciek, widehide51, wolfe2dale
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9