LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for a Story

Joates
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 13 Jan 2011 09:44
Hello Everyone,

Don't you just hate it when you can't find an old story that was posted on one of the news groups many red moons ago because the search is so rubbish these days. That has happened to me again and I hope someone can help with the old memory.

I'm looking for a story that involved man going round to his neighbours house to sort out a fight between the female members of the house. He end up spanking the daughters of the women that lives there and then goes on to spank the eldest daughter and the mother together. If I remember correctly their is vase that is thrown somewhere in the story that either triggers the whole spanking or the spanking of the eldest daughter and the mother.

Any help would be appreciated.

John

opb
Author

Sorry, rings no bells with me

Joates
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 15 Jan 2011 11:15
Thanks opb, it was a very long time ago back in the days when the newsgroups were where all the stories were posted. I might have it on a old floppy disk but I have loads of them and going through them on the off chance would take hours.

One day I might go through them, there must be some real lost gems on those disks.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 15 Jan 2011 20:47
If you use the Search form on here and enter the word 'vase' in the synopsis you get 17 matches but having glanced at the actual synopses for those stories I don't think any of them fits the bill. Agree wholeheartedly about the broken Google groups search function, it could so easily be fixed .. as I recall the search engine (amongst other things) fails to retrieve any message after the first 100,000 even though they are still there and viewable. Basically, Google doesn't give a stuff.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Jan 2011 20:52
Februs:
Basically, Google doesn't give a stuff.

So unlike the KL of SF where so many are willing to give.

Joates
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 16 Jan 2011 11:29
What is worse is that some of the old usenet groups that Google do have archived don't appear to be there at all to the casual user. For example you can't find alt.sex.spanking but you can find alt.sex.spanking.moderated. Although you can get to it by forming the url for the group:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.spanking/topics

The whole thing is a Royal mess! May be someone should give all those people a good hard spanking once a week until they give it fixed!

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
DanishMan, patxi, PGreenham, sawsib, Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9