library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Anyone Know of Any Stories Where the School Principal Is Forced to Become a Student?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 21 Mar 2024 16:40
Not a case of a principal becoming a student, but there is my A Paddling for a Principal in which a female elementary principal is forced to take a paddling with the school.paddle from a mother whose child was unfairly paddled.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 21 Mar 2024 22:03
Their is a story, not on this site, by Daring Diane called The Principal or Principles where the Principal of an all girls school excepts a challenge by the 7th grade girls where she has to dress in the proper 7th grade school uniform, as presented in the school handbook for 5 straight days, she fails several times and ends up spanked and turned into a student.

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 23 Mar 2024 10:20
LawnDawg
Read that. Liked it.

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 23 Mar 2024 10:25
LawnDawg
Hm. I found that label, but when I tried it, I got this message: "Unsubscribed users who have viewed 50 items or more in the library are required to have made a minimum of one story comment per 500 items viewed in order to access this feature." I never knew about this apparent requirement. Why didn't someone mention this?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 23 Mar 2024 16:30
Because most of comment so much that we don't notice. Try commenting on every story you read, and you won't notice it either.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 23 Mar 2024 21:09
@ Redskinluver

unfairly paddled that's the problem with all punishments. Someone has to decide what is fair and is the one punished the guilty person. For the latter there is a saying in Germany 'mitgefangen, mitgehangen' (caught together, hanged together) It is meant to discourage you from keeping known culprits company.
In Germany corporal punishment was abolished or outlawed at German schools in 1970 by federal law and thus I never saw or heard of it during my school time.
One of my aunts is left handed and on family reunions she and her siblings mentioned that she was regularly caned on her left hand when she used it to write with it.
Is this fair or not ? While there are for sure people who think it was fair, I can say it wasn't effective. Even more than 50 years later she is still left handed.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 23 Mar 2024 21:29
@ Noiterk

Try to give productive comments.
'Good story' or 'Shitty story' are not. While the first might boost the selfesteem of the author and the second does the opposite. If you are more detailed you show that you read the story and you might even be able to tell the author where (s)he can improve and thus even influence the author.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Darkzone, ElegantSpanker, Lizchurch, pthomson, rabbitrun, sethron
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9