library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Anyone Know of Any Stories Where the School Principal Is Forced to Become a Student?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Mar 2024 14:25
I was wondering. One story comes to mind, but I don't know where I found it.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 17 Mar 2024 20:15
An interesting idea regarding role reversal.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Mar 2024 21:41
We had a challenge about adults being mistaken as younger, a lot of them featured school type scenarios, a lot were also teachers being mistaken for students and subsequently spanked. Not sure if any were principals, though.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 04:14
I've read ones where teachers switch places, but I can't recall any with the Principal doing it. Are we talking about a male or female becoming a student?

My advice?
Go to the search form.
Type "principal" in the synopsis.
The bulk of the stories will be ones where the principal spanks. Wade through those, looking for reversals.

After that, do the same, but with Head Master. Then Headmaster. Or Head Mistress / Headmistress, depending on the gender you are looking for.

If you find one, come back and post about it.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 08:59
You might try Imreadonly's serial Jenny

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 21:08
Believe me me, Jenny is on my short list of favorite stories. One thing I've noticed is that women get age-regressed, they're about to go back to being a schoolgirl, and then the story ends.

I in general prefer stories of age regression and losing power and status happening to women, but I think I could enjoy that happening to men, too, but in most stories, the men these days wind up enjoying it, and I don't like that. It has to be a punishment, and if they do enjoy it at all, then they need to hate themselves for it.

I think what I'm talking about are stories of power exchange and role reversal, and age regression (in particular) is great for that. Forced feminization for men works for me, and I like the stories by Ann Michelle. I'd love to read some forced feminization stories about tomboys, but I haven't come across any.

I'm rambling a bit, but those are my offhand thoughts

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 21:12
Goodgulf
Oh, so I can search for the keyword "principal" in the synopsis? I didn't know I could. As is, the other day I looked throught the titles alphabetically for the word "principal," which of course is haphazard.

Noiterk
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 21:36
Hm. what exactly is the "synopsis" you're referring to? There's only a search bar I see to hunt for authors, but nothing else. Is there an advanced searched feature on this library I don't know of? Looking up topics till now here has been a bit of a drag.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 21:43
Right above the search bar for authors is a dropdown named Submissions if you hover over that the last option is search, that is the search being talked about.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 20 Mar 2024 05:36
LawnDawg:
Right above the search bar for authors is a dropdown named Submissions if you hover over that the last option is search, that is the search being talked about.

Exactly. The synopsis is the blurb you see when your mouse hovers over the story, It usually contains much more information than the title, author, etc. Or it might only be there for paid members. I'm not sure, but I know other forums who only allow paid members search,

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 14
Azarga, Backbeat, blkspnkr, Derrick30, Koalabaellchen, littleb, Nickf, reargunner, Regina, royaledark, Torres
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9