LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Magical antique spanking chair story

DrT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 23 Aug 2023 21:14
Hi everyone. I have a strong memory of once enjoying a story that involved a magical chair (I’m pretty sure it was a chair, anyway - it’s possible I’m garbling). The basic idea was that people who really needed a good spanking were mysteriously drawn to it, sat in it, and found themselves transported back in time to experience a painful historical scenario that met their disciplinary needs. I think the spankee protagonist was female.

It sounds corny described like this, but I liked the story and it’s stuck in my imagination so there’s a good chance it’s a lot better than I’m making it sound! I’ve tried to find it a few times but failed, so I thought I’d ask here even though it’s probably a long shot. If someone knows it and could point me at it, I’d be very grateful! Thanks for reading.

Sloth
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 Sep 2023 20:23
I've read a story with a spanking chair in it, the name not remembered, but the plot you describe isn't in that memory. Sorry.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Artman0987, caladonia2000, Elpipo, irishotk, lasttry, lurkingcol, markert, Schoyce1, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9