LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Mom's Seasonal Spanking Technique Story

spanko231
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Aug 2023 18:55
I'm searching for a story that I thought I found on here ages ago, but can't find now. I think it was by Flogmaster/Frank Martinet, and it was a description of both the spanking technique a mother uses to spank her son, as well as an example, based on Seasons.

For example summer was rapid spanking heating the bottom (I think) to imitate the summer hear, where as winter was hard swats with time in between, again I think. I can't remember exactly what each season was like, i just remember there were 4 (Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall) and they were all different.

I also think that the severity of the spanking was based on the number of "seasons" that spanking lasted for.

Does anyone remember/know where I can find this story?

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Aug 2023 13:15

spanko231
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Aug 2023 07:16
I checked his site, and it's not there. I am not 100% sure that he wrote it, I just remember that I was reading a bunch of his stories around the time that I read that one as well.

I've also checked most of his published stuff, and it doesn't seem to be there either, I know he was active on this site a while ago, does Flogmaster still check this site/board?

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Darkzone, Hansi, lovik, patxi, Sandysmith9207
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9