LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

six pupils caned for smoking. 3 boys & 3 girls together

johnsmith
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 23 Jun 2023 18:23
Six pupils were caught smoking. Three boys punished by the headmaster, and three girls by the Headmistress.
Shortly after they were caught again and caned together on the bare in the headmasters office by the headmaster

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Jul 2023 08:47
You may be looking for ‘Far East School Punishments’ - Roberts Story by PG.
I wrote this story a while ago and it was added to the Library this year. The second time they were caught resulted in all six being caned on their bare bottoms in front of each other by the Headmaster. Hope you enjoy, PG

johnsmith
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Jul 2023 18:19
That is the one. Thank you

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 4 Jul 2023 16:31
John,

If you enjoyed that story, you might also like another of mine - ‘More South African School Punishments’ which also features three girls and three boys being caned on the bare in front of each other.

PG

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 10 Jul 2023 11:54
Caned because of smoking?

It sounds like a story from the Dark Ages ;)

Not sure, but even dope sounds like something that gets you chided at best nowadays.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 12 Jul 2023 06:15
Back in the days when they caned, they caned for tobacco possession / use.

I remember reading a serial in one of my grandfather's Boy's Own Collections (they would bind a year's worth of issues in one volume) where the hero "happened" to bring one of the masters to where a different boy (a dirty little sneak!) was smuggling tobacco into the school. Alas, the scoundrel caught wind of what was happening and switched the tobacco out for asthma medication (which were smoked before inhalers) so no one was caned. But it let the hero know that there was snitch in his study and... and it's been so long that I can't remember if I finished that serial.

But back then, possession of tobacco was up there with possession of alcohol. A good thrashing and afterwards you might be "sent down".

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Jul 2023 08:50
Back in the sixties and early seventies caught smoking often ended up in the Headmaster’s study for the cane, almost always six of the best with trousers retained. Repeat offences meant trousers down or off and in extreme cases pants off as well. Far from the dark ages, this was treated as normal however painful! PG

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 15 Jul 2023 06:49
@ PGreenham
I got as much from the stories here, which makes me happy that I grew up in Germany. Once I felt really humiliated when I made the mistake assuming high-school equals university in Germany and college equals 'high-school' in the Anglo-American world in an email to an American. A literal translation of high-school would be Hochschule and a Hochschule is an university in Germany.

Then later I came to the explanation of German by an American or more likely English since most Americans are often too superficial to care. The official German language is Hochdeutsch aka High German and its spoken mostly in the south since southern Germany lies on higher ground. That was when I wanted to grab him and drop him at the 'Stammtisch' (The place where the oldsters meet to talk politics) of the pub in a Bavarian mountain village, there he would be able to interact in the HIGHEST German possible. I have to admit I only speak 'high' German but I would only be able to assume what is said.

The worst that could happen is that they think he is a Prussian. I think even a Yankee in the deepest South of America is better off than a Prussian in Bavaria. It's said that Bavaria is the German Texas ;) whatever that means, but it doesn't sound good.

Sometimes I wish I was younger, less memories to get distracted.

What followed on the cane?
In 3rd/4th grade we had Religion to prepare us for receiving the Holy Communion at church. The priest in training teaching it lacked the smallest hint of authority and we danced on his head. We boys used the chairs to build obstacle courses and have tournaments while the girls in front listened intently. The worst that happened was that he told you to leave the room. You kept a low profile in the hallway else you might be reported to your parents for it which would be bad for your backside. No CP at school but domestic violence was still possible. Is a trashing by your father domestic violence or does the term only apply to a husband trashing his wife?

@ Goodgulf
In the end 1970ies we had a boy coming to school after consuming alcohol, I am pretty sure there was no action by the school but no idea about how his parents thought of it and I doubt he would have shared any interaction with them, he was 'cool'.

Since lots of adults (aka parents) smoked, schools wouldn't act on smoking. The worst that could happen was a mail to your parents. I don't see a smoker trashing his son for smoking. Girls were still thinking of it as not ladylike.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 19
aka, blistered49, caladonia2000, CarolinaPaddler, feelgoodinc, maxanne, spanksandsuch, sssmith55, Trajan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9