LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Halloween story

Shadowspnk
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Oct 2021 14:11
Looking for a story about a college bound teen decides to trash a haunted house set up by the mothers in the community. They set up a trap and he pays the price.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:29
That sounds damn familiar, but I remember it as a she the story is about, although there is a he that gets spanked too.

As a reader, I look for holiday themed spanking stories around the respective holidays (so I've read a number of Halloween stories lately and I'd swear I read it here, but my reading list says no). The story I read was about a college girl who gets dressed as a little for a play, then gets the idea to get her spanking rocks off by being a brat while mixing in with a bunch of trick or treaters. She gets caught up with a bunch of eggers of a creepy old house parents were using to party at, but the parents knew, and spank them all. She being near a boy. More stuff ensues, but not to spoil it if this isn't the story you mean.

Sorry I don't recognize it otherwise.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2021 04:59
Lonewulf:
The story I read was about a college girl who gets dressed

Was that Jennifer to Jenny?

If you scroll through the small talk, or maybe the plug board, you'll find lists of Halloween stories.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Oct 2021 05:42
I remember that one, too. I think it was part of one of the challenges.

Shadowspnk
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 12 Oct 2021 13:03
I looked in the Challenges, but could not find it. Unless it is one of the removed stories.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
gravityrush, hankypanky, Ingen, insonia, Phocas, ristoarro
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9