LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

agnes blackwood

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
sirobert120
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 2 Aug 2021 23:05
Been looking for ages for any of the Agnes Blackwood stories about Linton Abbey. Have exhausted all the usual channels (Amazon etc) where her books are listed, but always 'unavailable' or 'out of stock'. Actually, I've never read any of her work but there are some good reviews around. So my question is does anyone on here have any bright ideas that might lead to finding a copy or two of these books ? They were in print between about 2000 and 2004 ...... so quite some time ago. But surely they haven't ALL ended up in a skip somewhere !

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Aug 2021 02:23

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Aug 2021 03:25
AKSS was in my opinion the best source of spanking fetish-related fiction ever. I purchased close to every single title they had published when I discovered their books´ and their magazine´s (The Governess) existence some fifteen years ago. Back in 2007 and 2008 it was still possible to purchase virtually everything they had published from the website AKS-books. Amazon had some of their stuff at that time also. Those were the days!

The Linton Abbey series of stories were quite good. Although I liked the Saturday Afternoon Detention series, by Angela Richards, still more.

sirobert120
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 3 Aug 2021 14:19
Many thanks for your help. I've now been able to order 'Trouble at Linton Abbey' but still no luck with the other Linton Abbey titles.

Just wish I'd discovered AKS as Galt did when they were still going ! Oh well. But not prepared to give up yet. Have contacted The Bookbarn near Bristol but no response so far.

Strange that there are many references to her stories but no retailer seems to have any copies available.

Anyway, I'll check out the Saturday Afternoon Detention series as you've kindly suggested. Thanks again for the interest.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 4 Aug 2021 05:34
The Saturday Afternoon Detention series is about a private (i.e. "public") boarding school equipped with a lot of naughy girls in contradistinction to the Linton Abbey series where the naughty ones are boys.

sirobert120
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 5 Aug 2021 00:17
I certainly like the idea of 'a lot of naughty girls' and have the bookshelves to prove it. But there was one event in my life circa 1963 when I was 17yrs and attended an all boys grammar school where discipline was maintained using very traditional methods. Three detentions in one term always resulted in a summons to the 'Old Man', of course, he was younger than I am now ! Anyway, that Spring term I'd managed to acquire the requisite three 'dets' and was duly presented with a punishment slip which my mother had to sign as my father was away on business. This was a little embarrasing, but no big deal as corporal punishment was common in most boys' schools at that time. Although 4 strokes of the 'senior' cane across tightly stretched trousers was no laughing matter. As execution day approached my mother couldn't resist a little teasing, which illustrated just how different things were them. And some humiliation was considered part and parcel of the excercise. But nothing could have prepared me for what is actually the point of this story. They were four real 'stingers' laid on with a will as I struggled to hang on across his desk. So I was in some discomfort to say the least when I returned home that day. And that discomfort increased many times over when I discovered my girlfriend had invited herself round for tea. The fact that even older boys were still subject to the cane was not something I'd ever mentioned to her and I just had to hope my mother had not said anything to explain my late arrival. I remember praying silently that my mother would be discrete, but no chance. As I moved to join them sitting at the kitchen table my mother helpfully asked if I would like a cushion for the solid pine chair, and as I turned crimson she then went on to say in a matter of fact way, with an indulgent smile on her face, that I'd been caned at school that day and she was sure my bottom was still sore. I could have wished the ground to have swallowed me up. The 'post mortem' with my girlfriend later, when we were alone, was hardly less embarrassing. However, as the years passed, I often reflected on that memorable occasion and almost to my astonishment the incident took on some strangely erotic overtones. Explanation ? Hahaha ........ I have none ...... for this or many of the other aspects of cp that I've been lucky enough to enjoy for so many years.

Linton Abbey ? Still like the sound of it and still looking ! And remembering the eroticism that developed from those humiliating events from so long ago !

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 10 Aug 2021 18:07
sirobert120:
The 'post mortem' with my girlfriend later, when we were alone, was hardly less embarrassing. However, as the years passed, I often reflected on that memorable occasion and almost to my astonishment the incident took on some strangely erotic overtones.

I wonder what your girlfriend thought at the time.

sirobert120
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 12 Aug 2021 21:56
What? When she stopped giggling you mean? So, to answer the question, she just thought it was all very amusing ..... and that it was probably deserved. Which rather undermined her attempt at sympathy.

But none of this is much help to me finding any copies of the Linton Abbey stories ! Anyone ???

Velvetkitty19
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 19 Aug 2021 23:05
I'm really interested in the Saturday Afternoon Detention stories (sorry but boys getting spanked is not my taste) but I ran into a problem trying to search for the author, as she has the same name as Keith Richards' oldest daughter with Anita Pallenberg. Unless...

sirobert120
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 22 Aug 2021 00:36
Unless............ ? Hahaha ....... an intriguing thought ! Anyway, best of luck with Saturday Afiernoon, these out of print titles can command a hefty premium IF you can find them. I can't find any other Linton Abbey titles at any price. Am near to giving up and getting a life.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 16
ArgoTheDark, caveman25, Gojira01, greyrain, ramm77, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9