library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Searching for a website of Victorian-styled lesbian stories, circa early 2000s

Sayla
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:37
I've been looking for this one for a long, long time, to absolutely no avail. I've searched extensively through all of my old bookmarks, which I have going back to this period, without any results, and googled it out the ass. Nothing. Has anyone ever heard of this site? Any memories of something similar? I'd love to find it again.

This website would have been around in 2006 or so, but I have no idea how old it was at that point. It was a site dedicated to stories set in a very specific universe, populated only by women in a Victorian England-type world. Obviously everyone was lesbians, and there was some kind of way they were able to have children despite there not being men.

From what I remember of the website itself, the main page was green, or at least had a theme of a green and gold steam train. All the other pages had wallpaper like backgrounds or borders in florals and fleur di lis. It was focused on written content, there was an index of stories and a page (possibly several) about the universe and its society.

Two stories in particular spring to mind: One was about a pair of women traveling by train, and at least one of them was a younger lady starting a new job and talking about how nervous she was to be moving to a new place. The other took place in a boarding school and definitely involved some kind of spanking or corporal punishment type scene. There were quite a few sensual, if not outright sexual scenes.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:50
Was this Aristasia?

Often123
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Jun 2021 20:45
It may well have been.

jehedra
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:53
I wish I had seen this website. Hope it is found. Have you seen Gentleman Jack on HBO? Be still my heart. No spankings (yet) but exquisite period lesbianism.

Sayla
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Jun 2021 21:34
KatiePie
Woah. I think this is it. I don't know if I'll ever find the specific website, but what I'm seeing about this definitely resonates with my memories. Thank you!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 18
Hansi, kenjperr, lesni, mamarita7, theo54, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9