LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Spanking Classics

Hotcrossedbuns
Female Member

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 30 Jun 2020 00:10
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Spanking Classics and all the brilliant stories on there? My personal favourites were by an author called Kimmy...I think her two main stories were Discovering Jordie and Rob & Sabrina. Does anyone know if they've been posted anywhere else? I'd love to read them again!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:47
Both of those serials by Kimmy are here on the LSF.

Hotcrossedbuns
Female Member

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 30 Jun 2020 13:52
Oh that's great news thank you! I must not have been searching properly

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Jun 2020 15:48
All you needed to do was enter "Kimmy" in the author search box beneath the navigation bar, and you would be able to go right to her author page. Voila!

(Or click on the "D" or the "R" on the bookshelf, and then scroll through alphabetically to the story title. Or, go to the search page under "Submissions" on the navigation bar and enter the appropriate data. So many ways to find stories here when you know the title and/or author! Or, merely have someone else do the work for you)

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Jun 2020 19:15
Nice to know some Classics authors are here, but really miss that great site and its wonderful discussions, as well as stories. And unlike some sites, Classics discourse always polite and civil.
Places on social media like Facebook could profit by their example.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 30 Jun 2020 20:33
I knew one of the moderators on Spanking Classics, called Rossi. A very nice guy from the Manchester area who ran a spanko munch but he gave it up and I don't think he's very active now.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 Jul 2020 19:49
mobile_carrot
You are not thinking of Ross of Kilahara , are you, for whom this library is named in his honor?
I remember him well from Classics and he is now deceased.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 1 Jul 2020 23:55
No, he's called Rossi with an I, he's still on Fetlife but not very active and I don't get to frequent the Manchester munches any more.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
abelard, novak, Schoyce1, Strawdog, TheEnglishMaster, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9