The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for two different stories

spanko231
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:40
Hi Everyone,

I've been looking forever for two different stories and have been having no luck whatsoever. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Story 1: A boy describes how his mother spanks (used to spank?) him. She described the different parts of a spanking as "Seasons," as in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Each one had a different pace and level of impact to it, thought I can't remember any specifics. I thought that the story was written by Flogmaster, but after going through all his stories I never found anything that lined up.

Story 2: The title, I believe, was "Preventing Roughhousing" (though searching that gets me no where). This story is how a boy and his best friend get spanked by the friends mom prior to bath time each time he stays over at their house. If I recall she uses either a bath brush or a hairbrush for these spankings. The first time they got spanked together was punitive since they had splashed all over the house, but the remainder were both preventative, as well as fun in a way. The spankings from that point on were more fun for all parties involved though they did hurt.

I've read both of these stories sometime in the last year or two, but have no idea how recently they were written. All my searching has come up with nothing, so I am hoping you have better luck.

Thanks

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:41
Lawerence Kindred for 1 but the seasons were a short break in a longer peice, season of the witch I think. Always loved the season sister spanking story.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Jun 2020 20:41
Thanks, that sounds intriguing.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 18 Jun 2020 20:45
It's Lawrence Kinden, an excellent writer.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 10
Bobjonesie, dash13uk, Dufus, happy4ana, Hotscot, rindom, spankingdude, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9