LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

More Cyber Spankings?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
miwa
Female Member

Sweden
#1 | Posted: 29 May 2020 18:46
I don't know if this is the right forum for this kind of question - I guess you'll just have to spank me if I'm asking in the wrong place

I found a story that I really like, "A Cyber Spanking" by author DJ Black. I haven't found any sequels and I don't think that author is adding more stories here, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend me other like, similar stories?

SPOILER ALERT, I'll describe the plot below, don't read if you want to read the story properly!

The plot is that while the main protagonist's husband is away, she is guarded by a robot with a kind of high level of AI. After a while, she tricks the robot into spanking her by ordering it to consider her a teenager of the household. She figures that her husband is coming home the next day so it will only be a day of discipline which she has kind of yearned for, but it turns out her husband gets sent away for an emergency and won't be coming home to save her anytime soon...

Something like that. Anyhow, I think the parts I like are that it's set in a world/society where women are like by default subordinate to men. I think what I like about the robot is that he's like, very square (obviously) and adheres to strict logic. But I think what really get's me with this story is how Linda is like, incapacitated? I don't know if that's the right word for it, I'm not a native english speaker, but how she's declared a teenager and treated like one. I think that's the part that excites me the most about this story

So, any and all recommendations are welcome!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 May 2020 20:53
One of our former? authors had a series about a 'female' android who the protagonist reprogrammed to spank. It was a very good series.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 May 2020 22:52
I think "The Wife Sitter" part 1 + 2 by Flatfish would fit right in.

miwa
Female Member

Sweden
#4 | Posted: 29 May 2020 23:16
Glagla
Thank you! Turns out, I've read 'The Wife Sitter' in the past already, but I think I will read them again

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 May 2020 09:42
miwa:
Thank you! Turns out, I've read 'The Wife Sitter' in the past already

I'm too late as usual... Well, try and try again, DJ Black had one named "The Golem" that should match the concept. There're a few more, but I can't recall them right now. If you search for "Unknown/F" most machine spank stories should show. Most android stories are buried among those. Happy hunting

There was one that I read in 2011 on another site, "Lucca's Spanking Robot", which I quite enjoyed, but I don't know if it's available here. It was published under the author name "Super-fun-discipline".

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 30 May 2020 14:34
Gloup himself has a story on a similar if humourous line following the usual machine-gone-wrong trope. Called "Blasted Off" the spankee is a space pilot really hoisted by her own petard, or more accurately, an alien petard.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 30 May 2020 18:07
In the series I was thinking of the android was named "Vivian" (Vivian 6000 or something like that.)

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 30 May 2020 18:08
Glagla:
"Lucca's Spanking Robot",

I just read that one again last night.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 30 May 2020 21:47
opb:
Gloup himself has a story on a similar if humourous line following the usual machine-gone-wrong trope. Called "Blasted Off" the spankee is a space pilot really hoisted by her own petard, or more accurately, an alien petard.

Yes, and I promise to wrap up the second and final part of that one asap. It has not been loaded due to unaccepable content not meeting site requirements, so it requires a massive rewrite before it'll see the light of day, sorry. Thanks for the plug by the way

Often123:
Glagla: "Lucca's Spanking Robot", I just read that one again last night.

Is it available here? I relly liked it I remember.

miwa
Female Member

Sweden
#10 | Posted: 31 May 2020 16:42
Thank you for all the great recommendations! I'll read through them in time, well, when I have time

I think though that the main part I like about the cyber spanking is not so much the robot part but how she's like demoted to the status of a minor. I think there are a few stories of like mistaken age where a woman is mistaken for a teenage girl, but I like the kind of purposeful or intentional demotion or relegation or something like that.

So any recommendations of stories on that theme are welcome as well

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
cady09, Dejo, donut88, foxxtrott, Hilip, lesni, Richard_Windsor, Seegee, Swater101
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9