library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

HELP, looking for a story

poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Apr 2020 23:15
I started reading a story here and found it to be entertaining. Unfortunately I was interrupted and unable to mark it as a favorite. I do not know the author but I think it was a female. "Hey I get a 50 / 50 shot at being right"
The story was about a young lady who moved to a small village in Maine, "I think"
The village had no cars, was next to the ocean and used corporal punishment on its inhabitants.
You had to agree to this to live there.
The young woman as the lead character had a friend come to her cottage so she could paint her.
Her friend brought Champaign to the beach and stripped down to take a swim. Both punishable offenses in this community. Of course they were caught.
This is where I got interrupted.
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:37
Under "My LSF" you can go to "My viewed items" and you'll find it. Unless you've already read thousands of stories, then you might have some work ahead of you. But if you can recall more or less when it was, how long ago you opened it, it shouldn't be that hard locating it. Good luck.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Apr 2020 20:57
It can be pretty challenging

poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 27 Apr 2020 23:20
When I go to My viewed item it tells me I must be logged in, but I already am.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 28 Apr 2020 00:14
I would suggest using the Help Desk option in the Forum to ask having that amended, or contacting the site owners directly through the Contact Us function under Info. Good luck.

poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Jun 2020 23:27
I finally found this story. While looking for downloads to my kindle I stumbled across this very story in a LSF book authored by, Frank Martinet,
Further Judicial Spanking Tales .
So far it has been a very well written collection of Judicial spanking stories. If this is your type of read than I recommend it.

arsdigita
Female Member

Germany
#7 | Posted: 9 Jun 2020 19:12
And Frank Martinet is THE name you can't map to lsf name using the published author list. He is left off for years now. You have just to know it's Flogmaster.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 10 Jun 2020 19:34
@ arsdigita: That frequently makes their stories more difficult to find. I'd like to see authors/user names cross referenced. Verstehst du?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 11 Jun 2020 16:01
Often123:
That frequently makes their stories more difficult to find. I'd like to see authors/user names cross referenced. Verstehst du?

Authors and user names are cross-referenced: see Info->Author List

arsdigita:
And Frank Martinet is THE name you can't map to lsf name using the published author list. He is left off for years now. You have just to know it's Flogmaster.

He's mapped now.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 11 Jun 2020 18:32
Thank you, Februs.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
Bump, Red55102, whome123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9