LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Choose your own adventure spanking stories

JHorcoc4
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:56
Are there any choose your own adventure spanking stories on here or some other site? Do you have any suggestions?

I am interested in stories where girls are getting spanked and the perspective of the choices is either third person or the person giving the spankings.

I remember reading one story like that on this site a long time ago but it wasn't really what I was looking for because only one path resulted in an acceptable ending. It is more interesting if there are multiple paths that all lead to different results that are worth reading. That is what makes a choose your own adventure story different than a normal story.

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2020 19:01
I did write a short piece like that years ago for someone's blog. The blogger had written a piece about a girl waiting by the side of the road for a posh woman to turn up, who then whips her. I rewrote the scene first from the chauffeur's pov, and then I carried the scene on a bit. I have not been able to find the original story even though the blog appears in the Internet Archive. Perhaps I'll have another look.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:52
JHorcoc4:
choose your own adventure spanking stories

That sounds interesting and extremely challenging and something that pretty quickly turns into multiple threads. I'd like to write one, but I guess it'll take time as you need to have multiple plots in the same story and write many separate segments. If I get what this is right that is.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:59
Nuts, I do remember reading one such story but I can't remember the author. He was very popular on so.sexuality.spanking and had his own spanking story site. Anyone around from those days? Help me out here. I thing it was Flogmaster or Wulfram. something like that.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:35
kerrsutherland:
Anyone around from those days? Help me out here. I thing it was Flogmaster or Wulfram. something like that.

I didn't see anything like that on Flogmaster's site (although God knows there are hundreds of stories there and I might have missed it). The URL I had for Wulfram no longer exists.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:39
Thinking on it, I'm pretty sure it was FlogMaster. It was one of the longer ones. Don't know what it was called but it was definatly in the chose your spanking story mode.

aka
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Jan 2020 23:12
Well... I'm developing a game called Scarlet Moon over at spankingrpgs.com. You take the role of a superhero(ine) who develops superpowers one night and decides to do what any self-respecting college student would: become a superhero.

It's written in third person, and while there is a slight bias in favor of the main character getting their fanny whacked, they have plenty of opportunities to whack some fannies as well. I'm also striving to make sure every spanking scene is optional, so you can play a pure dom (or sub) game if you want. It's *very* American though. Lots of paddles and paddle like implements, not a cane in sight.

The main character is highly customizable. You control:

Their gender, bodytype, hair color, skin color, and a bunch of other things as well as what clothing they wear at any given time. These also have a slight impact on the in-game text.

It also has a turn-based combat system. I tried to make the combat challenging, and for most fights winning is optional. You can also disable combat if you don't care about it (in that case, the game asks whether you win or lose each fight).

It's still in development, but three and a half episodes have been released so far.

I also have a couple of smaller CYOA games up there, one written in Twine that takes place just after episode 2 of Scarlet Moon, and the other straight up boring HTML that takes place in a different setting. Neither of those let you select gender, though both are also written third person and give you a few opportunities to whack or be whacked.

Most of the choices are cosmetic choices. You can select how your character reacts to a situation, but their reaction doesn't affect anything. However, there are choices that do affect how you move through the game. Each episode ends the same way, but the choices that matter change *how* you move through the episode. Generally, I try to have two significantly different paths in each episode. Each path tends to focus on different characters and develop different subplots. For example, in the second episode you can choose to raid the villain's base or get help from a local CEO. Choosing the first path develops a subplot involving government agents, while the second explores the character of the CEO a little. The goal is that by selecting different paths you experience the story from different points of view, even if the overarching story itself is mostly the same.

bonemouth01
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:14
I believe those referring to the Flogmaster story mean this one.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:01
To quote Linus from Peanuts; "THAT'S IT!!!"

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
irishotk, MsPicker, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9