LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

College punishment form story

sethron
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 May 2019 15:47
Hello, I'm looking for a story where there is an optional corporal punishment form for college students and one girl filled one out as a joke but accidentally submitted it. When she talked to the librarian to remove it from the system, she was told the only way was to override it with an updated form. I thought the story was called Form 2-A or something similar but haven't had in success in searching for it.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 May 2019 17:25
Goodgulf has a story called 'Random Forms' with a similar theme - could that be it?

sethron
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 May 2019 18:22
myrkassi
That's not the one, but I do like that story and pretty much everything written by Goodgulf

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 May 2019 20:18
It took me a while to find it - on my hard drive. It's in a Word fie and in a text file - the text file formatted for the library, but somehow I forgot to send it in. The text file is dated November 2014, but searching my sent folder it's not there.

You must have read it at spanko.net . I'll send it in now.

And here is the first bit:
Form 2A

Janice frowned. She had only been away for a brief period, a quick dash to the bathroom, but during that time it seemed that someone had cleared her study cubical. Normally that would only be a bit of an inconvenience (she would have to find the cleared books again) but today it might be disastrous. Today she had been working on a Form 2A.
Not that she meant to fill one out and sign it. No, if she wanted that then she would have filled out a Form 2A during the initial rush. Ever since that election had brought a new policy to the state and county levels, those forms had been everywhere. Janice had forced herself not to chuckle when the "holier than thou" types who supported the new party all filled them out, secure in the knowledge that they would never be used. Of course they had been. Once it was signed and passed in, it was truly a rare thing for a week to pass before the form was acted on. There were just too many near meaningless rules to be considered and too many people who could report rule breakers.
And maybe too many forms. Form 1 was for high schools, Form 2 was for domestic situations, and Form 2A was for students at colleges and universities. Janice didn't think that any of the schools were actually using those first forms and as for the Form 2s, well that was generally between private individuals with everything happening behind closed doors. The Form 2As, those were different. Janice had heard about sororities who insisted that all their junior members sign them and certain professors who made a signed Form 2A a prerequisite for taking their courses.

sethron
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 May 2019 04:21
Goodgulf

Thank you so much! I thought it was yours, but searched your whole library on here and couldn't find it so I thought I was mistaken. I believe I did read it on spanko.net. So glad you still had it, it is one of my favorites.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 May 2019 05:39
Another one a lot like it is "Veronica's Form" - which you might enjoy.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 May 2019 20:59
And that story is up now. Thanks to the great admins here!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Derrick30, EpicGamer, Eris39, laststraw, phillipuk, TonyC
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9