library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

I'm looking for this story

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 09:30
A long time ago I read a story where a hairbrush was telling the story. It told how it was used to spank the children of the family. It described how it made a splat sound and the yell that the different victims made when it hit their bottoms. I am thinking about writing a story where a sorority paddle is the story teller and I would like to read the hairbrush story again to get some ideas. Does anyone know the name of this story and where it can be found?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 12:48
Could it be The Hairbrush and the Strop by Bendover?

Gabbs
Female Author

England
#3 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 12:56
You could also try "The Walls" by Traveler 9900. It's not the story you're looking for, but it does describe the action from the furniture's point of view.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 21:19
Thanks Linda and Gabbs. Those aren't the exact story but they are similar. I will use them for a reference for my story that I hope to complete someday soon.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#5 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 04:47
Spankdaddy, isn't it "The Hairless Hairbrush" -by Pookie/Otkforu?

It starts like that:

Hello, my name is Felix Goody. I am a nice, large, oval hairbrush, sporting a lovely red handle. I am made of the finest hard plastic money can buy. I was meant to brush hair. Short, curly hair. Long, silky locks. Short, straight, frizzy or thinning. I don't care!!! As long as I AM BRUSHING HAIR!!!! Oh, excuse me, I am yelling. How impolite. Well, I am sure you will forgive me when you discover my sad fate.
A few months ago (it seems like YEARS now!), I was hanging around the discount store waiting to be bought. Actually, I was hanging around in a double pack with my disgusting friend, Oscar (more about HIM later), just hoping to be purchased. When what did I spy? Why just the most perfect family in the world. A mother and father, along with their adorable, little 12 year old daughter, Anne Marie. Both mom and daughter had the most beautiful, long golden hair and dad had a thick dark mane himself. Not a Rogaine user among the bunch! Of course, repulsive old Oscar was checking out other parts of the family, which I will NOT go into! Well, my heart just soared when Daddy picked us up and announced, "Well, we certainly could use these." Little did I know I was descending into HELL!

If this is the one, I can send it to you.

KJM

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 04:58
KJM:
Spankdaddy, isn't it "The Hairless Hairbrush" -by Pookie/Otkforu?

The full story can be viewed here.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 22:50
KJM and Februs, that isn't the same story but just the same it is a good story and I really appreciate you pointing it out to me and providing a link.

Thanks so much,

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 10
adrimc88, bjones111, buzz821, KinkyKangaroo46, ogard, Omegalodon, PGreenham, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9