LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Missing M/f vacation story

invadertim
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Jan 2019 12:09
I've been looking this past week or so for a story I read a while ago, figured I'd post what little information I remember and see if it sticks out. I'm not even sure if all of what I remember is from the same story, or possibly a combination.

In short, a girl goes on a vacation with two of her friends and their father. She is a brat, so the father threatens to have her sent home, and eventually spanks her on several nights while the friends are asleep. I believe he has her sign an agreement, and on one of the days they spend some time at a mall; but these are just fragments of my memory of the story.

Wish I could remember more. If anyone recognizes this I'd be thrilled. Thanks!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Jan 2019 14:57
Sounds like it might be one of Grace Brackenridge's. I'll check and see if I can identify it.
... Might be this one: 'Color Your Butt Till Tomorrow Morning'.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 28 Jan 2019 00:23
Have you scrolled through your "My viewed items" under My LSF?

invadertim
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Jan 2019 12:07
PhilK
Well that was a fun reread! I've skimmed through most of Brackenridge's work and was unable to find it, though every time I look I find something old or something new to read! I also feel the tone was a bit off for GB, particularly as I feel there may have been a cane involved at one point, and Grace doesn't utilize that implement often. Then again, I can't be sure of anything, as it's been quite some time since I read this.

Glagla
I have, though I've got about 2000 items on the list, and I often browsed the site without logging in before it was required. I fear it may have been that many years ago that I stumbled upon this story! I also lament there is no way to couple the search function with the "my viewed items" list, as that would at least allow me to narrow down the list somewhat.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 28 Jan 2019 22:30
That's true, Grace doesn't often feature the cane - hand or paddle is more her style. But she's a delight to read, isn't she?

DrGrace
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:21
Thanks, PhilK. You are right. As an American, caning seems alien to me. That story, as described, does not sound like one of mine.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Oct 2019 21:07
It sounds like a story I read on a different site called Florida Trouble by Littlewhitepants.

A father, from England, is on vacation in Florida with his two daughters and their friend, Shaunie, who is very rude and he spanks her several times rather then send her home.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:19
LawnDawg:
It sounds like a story I read on a different site called Florida Trouble by Littlewhitepants.

According to Google that story is available on ASSTR, but the website appears to be down once again.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
canth256, darkscreen377, DjZolt, karen8419, novak, sandcastle1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9