LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for a Story?

carlspanks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Aug 2018 14:39
I am looking for a story I think I read on LSF, but cannot remember either title or author. It's a FM school story where an older boy gets spanked by a school administrator, while his ex girlfriend, the school secretary, and the headmaster look on. Its an unfair spanking, but they get him to go along by holding up his prefect appointment for the following year. Anybody know of this story, either here or elsewhere? Thanks in advance for your help.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 19 Aug 2018 08:51
Is it my Saturninus series "The Tale of Jay, the Hawk and a Dove" ?

carlspanks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Aug 2018 19:58
Yes! Thank you! Now saved to my favorites. Any hope that the next chapter has just been percolating for the last couple of years, and is now waiting for you to hit the publish button? Love your writing btw.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Jun 2021 21:36
I'm not sure where I read a series about a spanking heroine set in a medieval type world. It wasn't a Xena story but she was kind of a warrior with a taste for other women.
Also, similar stories involving magic.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:47
I've written two stories involving magic 'A Spell for Switching' and 'The Witching Hour', plus one 'Uncle Albert's Spankoscope' (currently in the loading queue) in which magic is referred to. I post my stories under the name 'Sir Cambornek'. I hope this helps.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
cady09, danjackson84, GivanTake, Heroth, irishotk, njrick, solbond, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9