library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

"Small Town Blues" I think might have been the title

Blarg
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Jul 2018 22:17
I ran into it on Spanko.net years ago. Story about a young woman with some money getting a divorce from her wealthy but ruthless husband, and her lawyers advise her to go and disappear for a while, maybe even a year, while they work the case and wait for certain developments.

So she goes and lives with a close female friend of hers that she trusts who is just a few years older, mid to late 20s I think, probably not more than 30. The young woman is in her early to mid 20s, very petite, while her friend is older and tall, so the friend suggests that the young woman pretend to be her teenage niece who's come to visit for a while, something like 14 to 16.

The young woman is fairly irresponsible, so the friend gets her some fake ID, confiscated her money, checks and credit cards, and starts setting some rules while the young woman is pretending to be her niece, which usually get broken.

Anyway, the young woman's irresponsibility begins to use up the friend's patience, the story takes its inevitable turn, and the situation proceeds to the usual conclusion. I was disappointed that there were no sequels; the scenario seemed designed to spawn an entire series.

I admit that's one along with "Mrs. Susan Symington" that seems to influence most of the scenarios I have pop into my head.

Anybody else remember either story?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Jul 2018 23:10
I believe it's here and by Imreadonly2. If it's not, he's written many stories with that slant.

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#3 | Posted: 14 Jul 2018 03:55
Indeed you are right. The title is "Small Town Blues" and it was by Alec Leamus. Leamus's other tales are also revolve around mistaken identities. Imreadonly2 is also worth checking. He is a master storyteller of this particular genre.

Blarg
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Jul 2018 18:58
Sugarcane, you're right, it's by Alec, and I'm surprised I missed it, having already read two of his stories. Goodgulf, Imreadonly2 has a lot of good stuff; I've checked his(?) page out already.

Here's the link to Mrs. Susan Symington. Needs a light edit to clarify who the name refers to, but it works.

http://www.geocities.ws/mhdses2/z120.html

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 13
abelard, ahowell208, ArthurRanc, cecerege, Gecko, john0918, ThomasPetersen, tiger123, wiz, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9