library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Swap To Spank

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 May 2018 22:58
I am looking for stories in which moms trade kids, boys or girls, for the purpose of administering spankings. A you spank mine and I'll spank yours aggreement.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 May 2018 04:37
I can only think of one of my stories where I've ever used that plot device. "Spanked by Two Moms" is about two girls caught trying to shoplift candy. The moms took the total number of pieces, divided them in half and each delivered that number of spanks to each backside.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 9 May 2018 07:21
One of mine called Partners in Crime fits that.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 10 May 2018 12:39
This is one of the rare times that I can't point to one of my own stories. I've thought about it - each parent not having the heart to spank their own child but willing to punish the other brat - maybe dealing with cousins - but I've never even started any story like that.

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 19 May 2018 01:29
@Goodgulf - I feel like one of your stories and an old favourite of mine comes close to fitting this description, 'At the Pool'. Whilst it doesn't feature two spankings, it does have an element of 'brat swapping'.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
aaron1996, falstaff101, Filbert74, gol, katiehopkins, mastroe, Nelon, redderek, ShineHerPants
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9