library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for F/F, f/F story read years ago

talltexsn
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Jan 2018 17:35
Years ago I read a story I wish I'd kept and have always wanted to locate again. Don't think it's on this site; and don't recall it being quite book length, so probably from one of the older English spanking story journals from the late 70's, early 80's. I confess my memory may have filled in a few blanks erroneously over the years but best I recall, the two main character's names were something like Gwen and Fleur, one of whom had an early-adult age daughter still at home. The two ladies were neighbors, divorcees or widows perhaps, whose friendship evolved into a sexual and romantic relationship centered around the one who had the daughter, having life-long secret spanking needs her husband had never met.

Eventually the daughter came home early, etc., discovered them but never let on. The story ended when one of the ladies moved or left for some reason, leaving the mom heartbroken and thinking she'd never have another who'd understood her needs. The happy ending of course came with the daughter seeing how forlorn her mother was, revealed she knew her secrets, knew about her special friendship, and took charge of ensuring her mom would continue to get the spankings she had come to need so strongly.

Since I'm fairly certain Fleur was one of the character names, I've searched various sites but come up empty handed. Anyone else remember this story?

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Jan 2018 23:42
No luck in my search for your missing story. The story line is not really "my thing", so I might never have saved.

There is a story on LSF called "About Trust" by Patron. Not exactly the same as your missing story, but in a similar neighborhood.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 Jan 2018 06:47
The stories by Patron look intriguing.
Another turnabout spanking story I can think of is one called "Spanking Mom", which is about unresolved guilt feelings, a teen girl and her mother. It was pretty good, but I don't remember the author's name.

talltexsn
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 Jan 2018 15:46
Thanks both, for looking. I knew it was a long-shot at best due to how many years it has been. A little sad to think there are lots of great stories out there now lost to the passing of time.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 29 Jan 2018 06:19
Yes, that's sad.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Jan 2018 22:08
The name 'Fleur' was (I seem to recall) frequently used in stories in 'Swish!' magazine in the late 1970s.
I hope this helps - I know how frustrating trying to track down something you've read but can't remember where can be.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 31 Jan 2018 06:43
Quite frustrating.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
davenhall, fkbooks, katee, luke16, Rahundy, school, sirdon
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9