library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Tiger series

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 15:38
Way, way back (when internet was available in the labs at my school only) I found a DDish series. The titles were something along the lines of "The Tiger Tames a Tantrum" and "The Tiger Tans a Tushie." I don't remember the male protagonist's name, but his gf/wife called him Tiger; I believe she was a nurse called Laura. It was fairly standard spanking for romance and for discipline sort of DD.

I am completely unable to find it. Does anyone know where it ended up? Published, in e or paper form, and not available free? Hidden in some forum I can't Google up?

TIA,
J

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 17:27
Wow JessicaK,

So am I to understand that you were tracking this stuff down on your labs computer at school? Unless I misunderstand, couldn't you have gotten in considerable trouble for this? Kind of sounds like grounds for a sound spanking of your own had you been caught. Not at school because I know they have been banned for decades, but maybe at home after your activities in Lab were reported. AS regards to your question, this series doesn't seem to ring a bell. Was it available in the US as well?

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#3 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 17:38
Undergrad computer lab, and if you'd seen the stuff the guys at the next computers were looking up, and printing out on their dot matrix printers, this was most tame.

As it was online, I can't see how it wouldn't have been available in the US as well? It wasn't any sort of private or paid site (not sure those existed back in the day.)

challenge2all
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 18:05
I found a reference and comments to the story but sadly the actual story itself wasnt there ....... looks like the time period was 4/99

http://www.spanko.net/Spanking_Forums_Archives/archived/archives/0499/

HTH

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 01:04
JessicaK, I can only imagine what the guys next to you were looking at. I see your point. I remember back in the day before all the pay sites started appearing.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 20:19
Found a bunch on soc.sexuality.spanking through Google groups. Just go to Google groups and search for Tiger Laura spanking.

The author was "Laura" and the protagonists Jack and Olivia.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#7 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 14:51
Thank you!

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Alef, Backbeat, DonMichael, jwoul, nick2911, WilliamAllen, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9