library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Stories where Innocent Girls get Spanked due to being Framed, etc.

JHorcoc4
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Jul 2016 08:30
Does anyone have any suggestions of stories where innocent well-behaved girls are spanked with either the person delivering the punishment or the person who orchestrated the punishment knowing full well that the girl or girls is innocent?

I don't mean mistaken identity, I mean when someone abuses their authority to intentionally spank a girl or girls that he or she knows are not guilty of anything. This could also include someone intentionally framing girls for a transgression of some sort and then convincing someone else to carry out the resulting punishment.

The more well-behaved/innocent the girl the better. For example, a valedictorian getting caned by an authority figure for cheating when he or she knows that the girl didn't cheat.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Jul 2016 22:29
Part of #18 of the Spank Shop works on that premise, although the actual culprits are also discovered and punished.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 Jul 2016 23:10
A few of mine (Sir Cambornek) could fit your category; Christmas Treat, Cross Country, One Arabian Night, and Practice. In most of them, though, the innocent victim does get their revenge - eventually!

Hope this helps...

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
AlanBarr, BOROGAV, donaldo, hajo332, taxman351, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9