Paddle Making Stories

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 15:33
PhilK

A new paddle for every spanking? Overkill, surely? Still, sounds like the story could be intriguing.

Yes, it's like hours of work every time as penance. And then Dad evaluates her workmanship before putting it to use. I guess the new paddle every time is why it stuck in my head even though I can't think of the name or author at the moment.

sherbro2001
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 26 Mar 2017 22:42
Mj2001: I think the story you're referring to is "The Woodshop" by Flogmaster.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:03
In my Jenny stories the school's Assistant Principal is living with her Aunt and Uncle, who take her down to the hardware store where one of her students measures her butt to make a paddle for her. It gets worse when she returns and she is given an in-store demonstration.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:11
sherbro2001
Mj2001: I think the story you're referring to is "The Woodshop" by Flogmaster.

Yes, that's it! Thanks for finding it. I'd either forgotten or hadn't noticed the part about him rubbing up against his daughter's crotch with the paddle before starting her punishment; that added a bit of an "ick" factor especially considering she was a tween.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 14 Aug 2018 14:56
In "Melody's Adventures at Camp " b y Lurking Dragon (not on this site, but available on the web) Each of the girls must do a craft project -- a paddle for her own bottom.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 14 Aug 2018 21:33
In Patron's serial "The Prodigy," part three features a thirtyish woman (Anne) being required by her 12-year-old daughter (Michelle) to clandestinely use the school's wood shop to make a wooden paddle, one with "Anne" imprinted on its blade, which then is occasionally employed by Michelle to spank her mother and when not in use hangs prominently on the wall in their house, to the amusement of visitors.

In part four of "The Prodigy," Anne is questioned by her daughter's teenage 'role reversal' mentor (Sandy) about the paddle's purpose, and Michelle ends up verbally affirming to their guest that she currently employs it upon her mother's derriere, much to Anne's embarrassment.

"Ohhhh, the humility!"

--C.K.

theo54
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 15 Aug 2018 15:17
In Sandy's Adventure part 2 by profken, Sandy has to go to the local hardware store to get her paddle made and her name engraved on it.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 16 Aug 2018 06:11
DLandhill:
In "Melody's Adventures at Camp " b y Lurking Dragon (not on this site, but available on the web) Each of the girls must do a craft project -- a paddle for her own bottom.

http://boyzbeingboyz.com/roguebfl/MS59_Melodysadventuresincamp.php

Just trying to be helpful here...

--C.K.

hunter
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 24 Aug 2018 10:42
Maybe a good topic for a spanking challenge contest?

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 26 Aug 2018 15:34
hunter:
Maybe a good topic for a spanking challenge contest?

Implement making, or role reversal? actually either could be a good challenge topic. I notice that there have been no challenges in some time. I suppose that setting up and running the challenges is a good deal of effort on the part of out hosts here.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 17
dash13uk, Dufus, Felix34, hd1865, Hotscot, rindom, Schoyce1, seiryu, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9