LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Time Stopping Spanking Story

JHorcoc4
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 Jun 2016 09:32
I read a story online a few years ago. I can't remember what it was called, who the author was, or which site I read it on. I've been looking for it for a while now but haven't been able to find it. The main character could pause time.

There was a scene where he paused time and then walked in on a father about to spank his daughter. The girl was across the father's knee and his hand was raised, but he hadn't actually struck her yet. The main character spanked the girl (while time was still frozen) for a long time and then put her back into position across her father's knee. When time unfroze the father's hand continued its motion and struck the girl's bottom, but all the effects of the lengthy spanking while time was frozen took effect so that the girl had all the pain and redness from it. The father thought that it was the result of his single swat and was confused by how that was possible. I can't remember anything else about the story.

Does anyone know what this story is called, who wrote it, or where it is posted? Any similar stories would also be of interest. Thanks!

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 28 Jun 2016 07:54
Sorry , the story you mention isn't familiar but there is a recent story here called The Time Stop Button by Gloup which might be of interest.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 13
BrownBottom, CarolinaPaddler, dxsuckit2112, jimc, ntytina, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9