library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

HELP!

medici
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 21 May 2016 08:12
Please, somebody help me find a short series.

Several months ago I discovered a short series of F/m stories but, due to life getting in the way (and age!) I have forgotten the authors name and the story title.
I had intended to comment on the stories and am desperate to find them again. Can anyone help?

What I can remember of the story-line:-

Teen boy out shopping with his mother and his girlfriend. He does something to annoy mother and she starts counting. Girlfriend asks why and mother explains that she is counting the number of minutes she will be spanking her son when they get home.
When they do return home the girlfriend watched the boy strip nude and go over his mothers lap for a spanking (5 min I think) and then do the same length of time in the corner. Then mother invited girlfriend to spank him.
In a later chapter another woman visits when the young couple are at home and she and the girlfriend both spank him (can't remember reason)

Before anyone suggests methods of finding this story, I have already exhausted all the avenues I know of to find it. Been through every author (twice!), did countless searches with almost every possible combination of options, and even gone through most of my Reading History. All to no avail.

Am at my wits end! Please help!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 May 2016 15:30
I don't know the name of the story - buy I can give you a suggestion that wasn't mentioned above:
Did you comment on any of those stories? If so you can go to "My Comments" and see all the comments you have made - along with the story name and author.

Hope this helps.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 21 May 2016 15:43
Hi Medici
Click My LSF and scroll down to My Viewed Items, and you'll probably recognise it in the list.

medici
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 21 May 2016 16:38
As I said in my post, I had planned to comment on that story but had not done so.. also I did say I had looked through most of my Viewed Items (or reading history). I have read too many stories to find the one I am looking for.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 May 2016 18:29
Intriguing story.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 May 2016 05:01
I would have hoped the author would have seen this message and chimed in. All I can do is suggest you devote hour after hour to rereading all of your viewed items... Or maybe hoped you favored it and check those...

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 May 2016 14:55
Goodgulf:
All I can do is suggest you devote hour after hour to rereading all of your viewed items..

The task wouldn't be even close to that hard, and might take only a few minutes. Since Medici states that this was a series, that is the key to narrowing the field dramatically. Just scan back a few months on your My Viewed Items list and look hard at every title that contains the string "Part 1".

medici
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 28 May 2016 22:48
Thanks for the hints and suggestions but I have now resigned myself to not finding the stories.

I have just been through all 26,000plus stories in the library and did not find it/them.

Either I inadvertently skipped over them or they have been removed from the server/list.

Ah well, I can but hope the author recognises my description eventually and lets me know.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
Alef, Chandler, hajo332, hhouse, Seegee, shannonsp6, stevenr, WillP, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9