library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Help me find a story (probably not on this site)

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 06:24
A long time ago, I read a story that I'd love to find again. I believe it was claimed to be a true story, but I had reason to doubt that at the time.

It was about a women who, as a teen, had gotten caught smoking with a friend, at the friend's house. The friend ended up getting a very severe belting from her father in front of her. Her parents didn't spank her but she became obsessed with it and wanting to play out that scene with herself getting the belt, and eventually convinced someone to do it with her without a safe word.

Does anyone know the story I am thinking of?

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 14:51
Sorry Rosiebottom however there are a number of stories on this site that are similar. Go to the SUBMISSIONS drop down and select Search. From there you can refine the search by scrolling down and selecting the search criteria that you desire. I hope that helps. RK.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 21:17
I don't think it will be on the site because it was claimed as a true story. I'm hoping someone recognizes it and can post a link to it wherever it is out in the world.

I have searched the site just in case, but I can't find it here (or via google).

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 10
Abaddon, flavorfull2, Heike, krichard, magegod989, phillipuk, strictbutgentle, tippe9782
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9