library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

New to spanking fetish. Looking for particular themed stories. Help?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
hoppy
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 04:52
Hi,

I guess my situation is a little different than most. Over the last ten years I have found myself interested in spanking. I'm a middle aged man and don't feel comfortable sharing this with my wife and I don't think I even desire to. I feel safe in my mind. Perhaps that makes sense?

Anyway it seems a particular theme is absent from most of the stories I've found by doing random google searches and I'm hoping by joining this site I might find some.

I am looking for stories that involve young boys/girls (10 -18) who get spanked in front of friends and family members. I would think this would be a popular theme but these kinda stories are hard for me to find. I really like stories that involve young to early teens boys that get spanked in front of younger girls who are perhaps seeing a penis for the first time. A big part of spanking for me (in my mind) is being humiliated and be spanked in front of friends and family seem to be the first thing that comes to mind.

Where can I find stories with this theme? Recommendations? Any help is much appreciated. I never thought I'd be talking about this in a place where potentially thousands can read my posts. I've really come out of my shell as far as talking about this but being on line certainly makes it easier for me to hide.

Thank you so much for reading this. I hope some of you can help by directing me to these kinds of stories.

Hoppy

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 07:01
Alas, I can't recall any stories having a girl discovering the differences between herself and a boy. You might try searching by child boy or teen male on the site, but I don't believe there is much along those lines here.

Of course, now that I've said that there will be a dozen posters proving me wrong.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 08:40
I can make some recommendations for similar stories, though they mostly involve older teens.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 11:09
In my story Bare, a naked fourteen year old boy is soundly thrashed outdoors by his father while others, including his friends and a female classmate, watch.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 11:56
Hi Hoppy, and welcome to the LSF!

The spanking of young males - or indeed of males of any age - doesn't figure in my stories, but spanked teenage girls certainly do. You might enjoy 'The Night Katie's Life Changed', where a spoilt 15-year-old gets spanked by her new stepfather in front of her mother and stepsisters.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 13:42
Hi Hoppy

Welcome. You can familiarise yourself with how the site works by visiting the Help pages http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/index.php?func=help And you can subsequently run a search on stories featuring teen or child, but please be aware we don't publish anything that sexualises minors.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 19:58
Hi Hoppy

You might find what you are looking for here. However if you haven't tried this already plug into google voy forums ask Ms. R and all kinds of posts regarding exactly what you are looking for will come up. I'm sure these so - called accounts are all fiction but if you are interested in spanking and humiliation of teen boys, these forums are for you. Through the voy forum you can probably also link onto other forums with the same subject matter. Good luck.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 21:52
Welcome, Hoppy.

From the quality of your post, you appear to be a very competent writer, so if you aren't successful in finding what you seek then you might be surprised how satisfying and fun it is to write out your perfect fantasies yourself.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Jan 2016 22:31
A bunch of my earlier stories and series have the themes you are looking for. Not so much the later ones. So, if you are interested, go to my author page, look at the list of my (earlier) stories and series, then check the short summary on the left of the listed story, to see if it is something which interests you.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Jan 2016 03:25
Hi Hoppy.

Your particular interests seem to coincide with a lot of my particular kinks. There's quite a few spanking authors and stories on this site that I've seen/read that might fit your needs so you could just browse the site using the Help pages and browsing functions as suggested by Flopsy. I also might modestly suggest (cough. cough) some of mine. Check out the "author" pages. My author name is "smuccatelli"...

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 2
aaron1996, Februs, thepreacherswife, tsh1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9