library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Help finding a story/series:

Heroth
Male Member

Australia
#1 | Posted: 10 Aug 2015 15:03
Hey all, first time posting... been a member for awhile and comment and stories but i feel i never really have anything worthwhile to say!

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone knows of this series... i remember it from long ago i *believe* it was from the old google groups? on 'soc.sexuality.spanking' if i remember correctly... I'll try describe it the best i remember but it'll probably be off a bit...

It involved a mother/daughter (or step-mother/step-daughter?) the daughter went to her mother asking for help with school work, as in discipline to help work harder? she brought a 'plant stick' (for helping keep plants up straight) for her punishment? i believe the mother agrees, the story progresses and eventually after i think a couple spankings... one incident crops up, after the Daughter asked that she get spanked for any grade under i believe an A she got her report in and had one or two B's but the mother said that was fair enough since she missed work from being Sick for a week but the daughter insisted she should still be punished for it, with the mother eventually relenting.

After abit more story they get onto talking about the mothers punishments from her Father and the daughter is curious about said punishments and eventually talks herself/mother into accepting a punishment from her Grandfather? (which involves a strapping in the barn tied down over a trestle/horse of some type?) But she somehow talks her mother into receiving one at the same time?

So they drive up to 'the farm' her fathers/grandfathers place and they both get a whipping and then drive home on sore bottoms...

That's about all i remember of it... If anyone remembers a name/if its on The library or anything in-between that would be *great* I've been racking my brains for ages over it, trying to find it again... Anyway, thanks for listening and thanks for any help!

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#2 | Posted: 10 Aug 2015 15:30
I won't be much help in this, but I'm sure I read a story like this story, before I joined this site. I haven't seen it here though.

Heroth
Male Member

Australia
#3 | Posted: 12 Aug 2015 08:34
It's a very long shot... I'm just glad to know I'm not crazy and that i didn't just dream it up!

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 5
Alanrg, arsdigita, cwh, Dejo, hundjager, jimisim, JohnD, Kheidric, lundberry, sethron, Solomono, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9