The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

looking for stories

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
hesse
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 16:21
hi looking for help with a certain type themes. I am looking for teen girls first time spankings. moms, aunts, friends mom etc . if anyone can help thanks for your help

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 17:24
I thought this was my speciality, but I only seem to have one story of the kind here : "A Note from School 1". Another story that comes to mind is "Betty" by Carolina Jim, although that is strictly speaking a second time story. Jim also has some other good stories of the kind, but I don't exactly remember which ones are first time. "Eighteen" by Susan Thomas is an outstanding first time story, but in a school setting. "Bet on a Belting" and "Fairness for Finn" by Sarah89 are excellent friends stories. You may also want to try the serials "New to spanking" by Moonshiner and "Lisa in New Zealand" by Beth. And although they may not fit the theme perfectly, I can't help recommend "They don't Paddle Seniors" by Billboard and "The Summer of 71" by MrMcSpank.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 19:14
I don't think we have a category for first-time spankings, so even our excellent search facility might have trouble with your request. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to find that there are hundreds of "first-time" stories here in the library. My story "Amanda's Curiosity" comes to mind.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 19:33
I've got one such story, "Bethany's Improvement", where a UK girl is caned by her mother for the first time.
My writer name is simply Neil.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 23:01
I've got more than one I'm sure. Plenty of the Spank Shop visitors are what Andrea refers to as 'virgins' and some of the PGB girls were not spanked prior to joining the sorority. The best example I feel of my own work is New Rules, which features a teen girl being spanked for the first time in her life by her stepmother. Not Too Old follows a similar theme in which a 19 yo girl gets her first ever spanking from her 'aunt' and 'uncle'.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 23:16
I have two. The Talk and Prudence and the Woodshed, which is a period piece. Both feature teen girls who have always been curious getting their first real spanking.

hesse
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 Nov 2014 01:22
thank you for all the help

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 19 Nov 2014 02:01
Guy:
I don't think we have a category for first-time spankings, so even our excellent search facility might have trouble with your request.

That's a great idea for a new genre category for the library.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 19 Nov 2014 08:03
I've written a few of those. "Cared Enough" is one of the ones that come to mind. If you go through my author's page looking for F/f adult/teen then you will find many more.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 19 Nov 2014 18:29
Sounds as if you might be looking only for F/f spankings, in which case I can't help. But if you'd also like M/f, there are a few of mine you might enjoy. Try 'The Truth About Linda' or 'The Night Katie's Life Changed'.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 3
Biker, bonemouth01, jillglba, katee, mobile_carrot, phoenixusurped, rayleighbarns, ThomasPetersen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9