library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

looking for a specific type of x/f story, having trouble finding them lik this...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
frost977
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Jul 2014 01:37
i have tried different things in the search to find the kind of story i am looking for but i am having no luck.

I am interested in x/f with teen & adult females when the spanking is more for the amusement of others.
there seem to be plenty of /m storys where 1 or more female team up on a male, storys along the line of the rear window series by smeple, only its a teenage girl hung up in a window, and a group of guys or a mixed group take advantage of the situation.

m/f or F/f with at least one guy watching and enjoying the moment. maybe its a cheerleader who locks herself out of the house one day when no one else is at home, so she has to go into the fenced back yard where the small window is proped open and gets hung half way in so she is bending over with her upper half inside the house where no one can really hear her yell and her bottom sticking out outside, and a guy from school who lives next door who has a crush on her but she has ignored him, looks out an upstairs window and notices, he also maybe has a step sister who is a rival on the squad with the stuck girl, and the two go into the back yard pulls down her shorts and spanks away, though enjoying it for different reasons, the sister for a chance to humiliate (cell phone photos and all) a rival, the guy for not noticing, and just for the reason there is nothing more fun to do to a bare well formed female behind than spank it.

i would try writing that one myself but i am not a good story teller.

i am not looking for the loving uncle, or the boyfriend where its if you would behave i wouldn't have to do this.

does anyone know of any storys along the lines where is is a female on the receiving end?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 30 Jul 2014 06:49
Barretthunter's stories are often like this.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Jul 2014 14:20
Now that you've described the basic plotline which you're wishing for, it's quite possible that one or more Library authors will write such a story for you... --C.K.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Jul 2014 15:56
My "Structure and Accountability Part 08" has an M/F play spank. It is not quite what you are looking for but it is the closest I have

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Jul 2014 16:43
Try going to Submissions - Browse - Bookcases. Then click the arrow to the right and check out the Scifi, Supernatural, and unclassified. There are probably X/F stories somewhere in there.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Jul 2014 17:01
In my story "The Keyhole Club", the girl who is being punished unwittingly provides entertainment for others.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 00:04
I'd recommend looking at barrethunter's Zark story, that has some of the elements you're looking for. I've done a few audience stories, but only in F/M and F/F settings.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 01:50
I think you might enjoy a story called Home-School Spanking. There is a male watching a female being spanked in both parts. Also, in The Paddling Algebra Teacher one of the parts has the same theme. They both can be found under my author name Cherry Red.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 17:18
I misunderstand your post, Frost. When you put x/f I thought you meant where there is an automated spanker not particularly any gender. We do have X/F or X/M stories like that in the library. Sorry about that.

frost977
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 15:49
X/f as in doesn't matter the gender of the spanker as long as their is at least one guy there to see it, something without sex also, where the girl becomes the guys boy friend kinda thing. maybe a on going blackmail thing. like the girl stuck in the window only now that her rival and rivals step bother have photos of her bare behind hanging out the window, it leads to more spankings.

or a younger boy winds up in charge of an older girl who is a bit full of herself, things playout where she winds up over the couch for a very embarrassing bare bottom spanking, with out her being turned on by it and the 2 winding up as lovers later on. focus on the embarrassment maybe.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
cady09, KelvinB, Kylesnam86, Otkbbs51, spanker30, tocciek, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9