LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for a story

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2014 19:15
I read a story on LSF about a older teen whose parents had to move. He stayed with neighbors so he could finish high school. The neighbors believed in spanking, and soon the lady of the house spanks him with the paddle she uses on her kids. She decides that paddle is to light for an older teen, and the boy, with her husband's help, makes a bigger paddle for her to spank him with. As the story goes on, she spanks him with his new paddle a few more times, the last time, after his graduation, with his mother watching. The neighbor offers to give the paddle to his mother if she wants to begin spanking her son. the mother declines because the woman's own children are getting older and she will need the paddle to spank them with. The teen's mother does decide she will start spanking her own son, and will have him make another paddle for her to do that.
I would very much like to reread this story, but can't find it. Could someone please tell me the story's title and author?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2014 20:05
Found it! It's a seven part serial by brian9 called Be Careful What You Wish For. I added it to my favorites so I won't have any trouble finding it again.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 28 Feb 2014 22:27
Supermario wrote some stories similar to that in theme about a young man whose parents effectively abandon him and he's taken in by the mother of another family and subject to the same sort of discipline she has always used on her sons, which although painful is welcomed, because the boys actual parents were inconsistent at best when it came to things like that.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 15
123zoom, Filbert74, MarkCaine, theo54, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9