The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Searching for a Schoolgirl Story.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Nov 2013 15:58
Greetings,

I hope the library reader's can help me find a story. I have tried several times over many months to locate it again. I remember there were some schoolgirls outside watching a teacher leave who was not returning to the school. They were making fun of her holding their bottoms and nodding or something similar. They would never be caned by her again, I never found the story again, so it remains a mystery what happened later in the story.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Nov 2013 21:51
CP, have you tried going to Submissions - Browse - Bookcases - and School? There are 57 pages to go through, but there is a synopsis for each. I have no idea what the title may be. It seems that if one of the authors here who wrote that story they would know it, but perhaps you read it somewhere else.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Nov 2013 01:58
As long as we are on a threat about schoolgirl spanking stories, I would like to know if anyone would know what happened to the "SCHOOLGIRL SPANKING STORIES.THUMBLOGGER COM " It is no longer available. Did it move elsewhere? This site was very popular but the owner closed the site. It was prominently read in the USA.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#4 | Posted: 28 Nov 2013 10:13
Sebastian:
threat about schoolgirl spanking

...and what particular threat would that be?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Nov 2013 18:36
Sebastian,

I did a search and came up with this:

www.similarsites.com/.../schoolgirlspankingstories...
39 Best Websites that are similar to Schoolgirlspankingstories.thumblogger.com - SCHOOLGIRL SPANKING STORIES - thumblogger.com

So it looks like it's no longer available. I didn't click on the url since it didn't have firefox's vote of approval with a green WOT (Web Of Trust) donut. However, if you're interested in looking into it, it may have some related sites that are truly similar.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Dec 2013 02:15
bendover:

Pat: I linked to the above and got nothing. No details.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 2 Dec 2013 02:22
Pat: I got the 39 best websites...... but it is not the same.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 18
bookkeeper, Filbert74, goddan, Hansi, kenjperr, lesni, sbw1900, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9