LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for a story

cheerios3833
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Aug 2013 19:20
I am looking for a story that I remember reading on the web years ago, but which I can't find now.

I remember it involving a teacher sitting marking pupil's work in a classroom when he spots a girl running down the corridor to fetch the cane for another teacher to punish her. He calls her into the classroom and gives her a lengthy punishment.

Can anyone remember the name of the story or of the author?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Aug 2013 23:08
Afraid not - but it's a fascinating concept which could be extended ad infinitum. The second teacher could send her to fetch a slipper before fetching the cane for the first teacher, which causes her to run even faster for fear of keeping the first teacher waiting, whereupon a third teacher also spots her running and sends her to fetch a hairbush. Etc, etc.

Sorry, I got a bit carried away there

sefirozu
Male Author

Mexico
#3 | Posted: 12 Aug 2013 18:44
There's an old webpage called Laura's Spanking Corner that compiled a great amount of stories, ranging back even to the Usenet days. It's still available, though I don't think it's active. You might be able to find something there.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Aug 2013 03:15
I had read that story but I don't remember the web. Laura's is still available but not active, as indicated by sefirozu.

cheerios3833
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Aug 2013 08:56
Thanks for the hint, but I have looked on Laura's site and unfortunately the story is not there.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#6 | Posted: 14 Aug 2013 09:18
Being sent to fetch the "cane and book" was part of the punishment ritual when I attended school in South-East London back in the mid 50's - 60's. I think it was a legal requirement that canings needed to recorded in a punishment book which was why the miscreant was made to fetch this together with the cane from the Headmaster's office. Some of these books have survived and can be viewed on the Internet.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Filbert74, Heaton, Izzie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9