LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for disciplined spanking story F/f M/f F/F

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
and65it
Male Member

Italy
#1 | Posted: 3 Mar 2013 12:04
I' m italian man and I like read that story, not sex please, but only punishment or humiliation.
Best Regards

sorry for my English.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 3 Mar 2013 12:26
The best alternative is probably to use the search option. Here you can ask for stories with specific orientations (F/f, M/f etc.), you can set the ages (e.g. adult/teen), you can specify the implements, and indicate the sexual content you want (e.g. none).

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Mar 2013 12:42
You can do your own search, and find many stories here that match your criteria. Here's how:

1) Click the "Search" button in the navigation bar
2) Fill out the form
a) You may select "Story" or "series" under "Type" if you want to exclude things like poems or songs
b)Click the "none" option under "sexual content"
c) Click either "Female" or "Male" for "spanker" (you'll need to do separate searches)
d) Click "Female" for "spankee"
e) Click "adult" under "ages" (to get the F/F), or both "adult" and either "teen" or "child" (to get M/f and F/f)
f) As you see, you can also select such items as implements and length, or enter various keywords to further refine your search

It's all pretty simple, and you'll find hundreds if not thousands of stories to you liking. Each story on your search list will have a summary (let your cursor hover over the icon to the far right), and comments left by other readers (click icon that is one in from the far right) to learn still more about the story to determine if it's according to your taste.

There - you have all you need to know!

And be sure to let the Management of the site know that you've been "helped" by this response.

and65it
Male Member

Italy
#4 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 22:58
Hello, Thank you for your advice. I know the search function in this forum, but now is not available for me because the form display this yellow message:

"Users who have viewed 50 items or more in the library are required to have made a minimum of one story comment per 500 items viewed in order to access this feature.

Views/Comments ratio required for unlimited account: 500 - 1
Your current ratio: ---"

and I don't know what to do for read other story.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 23:05
You can reopen one of the items you have previously viewed and make a comment on that. See the recent post in the Help Desk ("Limited account mini FAQ") for more ways to respond to this situation.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 01:03
njrick:
c) Click either "Female" or "Male" for "spanker" (you'll need to do separate searches

A small correction: It's not necessary to do seperate searches. For "spanker" you can click both Male and Female and get all the stories that have either. If you want to you can even click everything for "spanker", Male, Female, Both and Unknown and you will get all the stories that have any type of spanker(s).

SNM
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 08:43
and65it:
"Users who have viewed 50 items or more in the library are required to have made a minimum of one story comment per 500 items viewed in order to access this feature.

Sounds like you should leave a comment. Go to your favorite story out of the ones you've read so far and let the author know how you feel.

and65it
Male Member

Italy
#8 | Posted: 9 Mar 2013 16:59
Hello, Thank you at all. Finally I can read new story and leave a comment as the message sounds.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 10 Mar 2013 20:31
That's good.

May I make a suggestion?

Post comments on the next ten or twenty stories you read then comment on any story you really liked. If you do that you'll have a cushion built up against the 500 to 1 limit and not have to worry about this happening again.

Goodgulf
(whose comment ratio is 2.5:1)

Gustavv
Male Member

Sweden
#10 | Posted: 2 May 2015 04:03
Oh, thank you very much for this information!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 19
Hansi, kenjperr, lesni, mamarita7, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9