library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for a story. . .

desjardins
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Apr 2010 14:36
Hello, all. I'm trying to find a story series that I (probably) first saw on sss/ass some time ago, but no amount of searches has turned up. Problem is I remember some plot elements, but no titles or character names. I hope this rings some bells . . .

The main character is a teenage girl who, due to behavior problems at home is sent to live with a foster family in a new town. Of course, spanking is practiced in the family and the town. The family includes a older boy, and numerous younger children. Older boys are given spanking privileges over the younger kids (including the main character). A punishment at home earns a child a "naked day" at school. I remember the stories having a very loving tone. Anyone?

Thanks,
Desjardins

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 22 Apr 2010 19:39
Possibly Paris Morreau or Hayley Brimley or Grace Brackenridge? Sorry I can't help you further, as the kid spank thing isn't my bag and I don't tend to read those stories.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 22 Apr 2010 20:00
This sort of story isn't my cup of tea. But do I have a story on my hard drive called "Naked Davis", which is sort of like what you describe. The author ("Gbr") describes it as a rewrite of "Naked Jensens" by Nialos Leaning, replacing a male spankee with a female. The original Jensens story is on www.asstr.org, it seems, so maybe you can see if that rings a bell.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 23 Apr 2010 22:44
A child being made to go naked at school doesn't sound very loving to me.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Apr 2010 04:07
I do remember a story about the foster family as well as the older boy who has privileges as well as another story about the oldest daughter who also has privileges. I never read a story about going to school naked. That would be much too much for me. I don't think that this would be the type of story for Paris Morreau, Hayley Brimley would write, with respect to going to school naked. I haven't read a great deal of Grace Brackenridge.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Apr 2010 00:56
Vague memories of a series of "sent to high school naked" type of spanking stories. Maybe a yearly thing on ASS/SSS.....

Okay, it took a little searching, but I think I found it on asstr - a collection called "Naked at School". Check out:
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Naked_In_School/www/Naked.html

If that's not what you're looking for, then I can't help.

Goodgulf

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
andres, cawti, Derrick30, Eris39, kanestrokes, karen8419, miaowh, TonyC
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9