library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

HELP? Looking for a story...

sctraveler
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 01:33
I'm desperately searching for a story I vaguely remember....

I believe its set sometime in the future...Husband leaves wife to go on a work trip. He rents/hires an A.I. to watch over her and it spanks her. I believe at the end of the story it comes out that he meant to cancel his order but forgot?

Any help is appreciated...I've used every keyword I could think of and have resorted to reloading the ''lucky dip'' selection about 895000 times. ;)

thanks!

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 02:02
Is it "The Wife Sitter" by flatfish?

sctraveler
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 02:04
YESSSS!!!!! THANKS so so soooo much!!!!

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 02:05
annamarie, that's exactly the one I thought of from sctraveler's description, though I couldn't remember it's title either.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 08:45
Nice story, thanks for calling attention to it.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 14:25
I love that story. You're welcome. Glad I could help. Flatfish has some really fun stories.
jefessse- It's really frustrating when that happens, I just happened to have it in my favs.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 15:22
Can I also recommend "Larry the Lie Detector" by Katie B. Again a spanking robot with a very funny (although different) final punchline.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 22:10
sctraveler:
I believe its set sometime in the future...Husband leaves wife to go on a work trip. He rents/hires an A.I. to watch over her and it spanks her. I believe at the end of the story it comes out that he meant to cancel his order but forgot?

This reminds me of an idea for a story i had long ago, but never wrote. It started with the Ray Bradbury story "There Will Come Soft Rains" about an automated house still following its routine long after an atomic holocaust. It occurred to me, suppose the disaster were less complete, and the house had a built-in discipline program for the children of the house, and a survivor makes her way into the house, only to be regarded by the house as a 'child" and subject to said discipline. A possibly neat idea, but what it lacks is a good ending, which is why i never wrote it out. But who knows maybe I will come up with one yet.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Alef, Ellman, hydegreen, kdpierre, thanasphere, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9