library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for an old Story

penmask
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Oct 2012 02:05
Way back when (read, 6-7 years ago) I came across a short series of spanking stories on a Yahoo spanking group that I really liked.

I don't remember all of the details, but I''ll share with you what I do. The story is set at a (I think) middle school somewhere in the US, at the beginning of a new school year the school district decides to reintroduce corporal punishment in classrooms, in fact I think it's mandatory.

Anyway, the stories revolve around a female teacher and her class. In the first part(s) she ends up spanking a big majority (if not all) of the students in her class. I think she decided that they all needed a taste of what to expect in the future or something.

As she's spanking her students, she finds out that at least of them have has already been spanked that day. I remember she's spanking one boy who admits that his mom gave him a quick one in the car when they pulled up to the school.

The other detail I remember is that she disapproves of the panties of one of the girls she spanks, and tells her she better come to school with a more appropriate pair the next day. The next day, she puts the girl back over her knee, and checks her panties again.

I remember I really liked this story when I read it, but I've never seen it since. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, the title, the author, or any information about it?

Thanks~

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2012 02:26
Oh yes, I do remember that. However, I can't really recall any details that will be of any use to you. I do recall she made a BIG deal over the one guy that had been spanked already that morning, and made him tell the whole class why he got spanked. I honestly can't recall it being a series though?

You might try on Alvaro's Archive (Not sure I spelled that right) at this addy: http://www.geocities.ws/mhdses2/all.html

Even if it isn't there, it is a lovely site just the same, though not even close to the par that this one is on lol.

Regards,
Christian

penmask
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2012 02:34
Thanks Christian, I'm glad I'm glad I'm not the only person who read that story. And you might be right, it may not actually have been a series.

I've looked through the Alvaro (or however you spell it...) website, it's not there. :/

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 11 Oct 2012 03:12
Sorry I couldn't help. I know the feeling of really wanting to find that old story, but not being able to. I actually have a little bit of one that I have been chasing for close to six years (maybe longer) and STILL haven't found! Maybe this is the place to post about it? Err... Maybe a bit later on after I come out of shell here a little lol. By the way... I read one of your stories, and I loved it! Super hot! Great writing! Keep it up, because I will be watching for more (fans... Gotta love em. Always so demanding for more lol).

Regards.
Christian

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 11 Oct 2012 04:45
Perhaps you should use your memory and author your own story using that setting and the teacher's personality.

penmask
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 11 Oct 2012 05:04
I've definitely considered that Carolina, but it just wouldn't be the same ya know?

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 2
Biker, jillglba, katee, Kuon, mobile_carrot, phoenixusurped, school, sethron, ThomasPetersen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9