LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Searching for a story I read years ago between 1990-2003

sharky001
Male Member

Mozambique
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 00:28
Hi I read a story many years ago and wonder if someone remember it if you do pleas send me a link where to find it.
(it is about a school girl that comes home and find her mother sitting on the sofa waiting for her. next to her is the hairbrush on the coffee table. she ask her what it is doing there and the mother reply that she is going to get a spanking. the girl then says but mom you spanked me this morning. she says but i could not spank you properly or you would have been late. the girl then says but i was late and got spanked for it at school her mom says then well then that is it. you know the rule if you get spanked at school you get spanked at home....)

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 01:14
I wish I could help, Sharky. It's hard with no story name or names of characters at least. However, maybe someone just might remember something like this. One thing you might try is the BROWSE on the left hand side of the home page. Click on Domestic and General and select Teen for each one. It will give you quite a bit of stories and just maybe one of them will jog your memory. Good luck!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 04:21
It sounds like one of Juanoneone's stories. They are in the library and some of the facial spanking stories out there.

Goodgulf

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 17
Bevier, GivanTake, irishotk, mamarita7, robert1950, Tfowl31, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9