LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for F/m spanking story "The Demonstration"

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Jul 2011 22:25
So, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a F/m spanking story called "The demonstration" I believe.

I read it a long time ago on I believe some forum that was eventually deleted and have not seen it elsewhere. It was about a teenager who's friends knew he still got spanked and made fun of him for it, and his way of getting even was to talk his friends moms into letting his mom give their sons a "demonstration spanking".

As it turned out though when the demonstration spanking was to begin, it was his butt that was to be spanked in front of his friends, and his friends moms. Good story, but hoping someone here can help me find the original story.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 20:47
Do you remember the name of the forum? There was one forum that completely changed their format and had eliminated all of their old stories. Was it "Spanking Community"? I also read this story, but I don't know where. I think that it was also on a forum.

midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Aug 2011 03:53
Yes, I believe it was an Xsorbit forum? I don't remember exactly much about the forum, but I just remember one day it was deleted and I couldn't find any of their stuff again.

Would really like to find that story though.

midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Sep 2011 04:36
Has anybody heard of this story from anywhere?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Sep 2011 08:26
That sounds a little like one of Grace's.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Sep 2011 02:04
midnightshow37:
Yes, I believe it was an Xsorbit forum? I don't remember exactly much about the forum, but I just remember one day it was deleted and I couldn't find any of their stuff again.

Would really like to find that story though.

Well, the one 'Xorbit' forum that I remember was the 'F/M Spanking Discussion Board,' which I (and several other Library members) participated on regularly until it suddenly disappeared into cyberspace around three years ago (IIRC).

I don't remember that particular story, although there were certainly stories posted there that had somewhat similar plotlines.

There was a poster on that forum called 'brian's sister,' to me the story you've described sounds rather like her type of writing... --C.K.

midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 01:34
@ Seegee... can you point me to where Graces stories are? I'd like to check

@ CrimsonKidCK... I've read a lot of Brian's Sisters stories, and like the style, but I don't think that was the author, but am not 100% sure.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 04:09
Grace's stories are in the library - start typing GRACE and by the time you hit the E her full name will be displayed.

Goodgulf

midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 04:24
Nope, never found it to be one of Graces stories

1971ti
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 05:42
I have a story from 2008 called the demonstration (posted by bobbiek66 on a xorbit board).

What is the protocol for posting it since it is not my work?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 17
Backbeat, Geoffrey, greyrain, kanestrokes, Omegalodon, WilliamAllen, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9