library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

LSF hits 14,000 items!!!!!!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 05:01
I want to congratulate Februs, Flopsybunny, Pink Angel, and Linda for creating this wonderful place for spanko perv's! It seems incredible to me that there could be so much material here to chose from and learn from collected in just a few short years. Fantastic! And if I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't believe it.

FOURTEEN THOUSAND PIECES OF SPANK FICTION.

In my youth I was lucky to see a dozen or so a year!

And to think that we have had almost no flamers, assholes, and otherwise reprehensible people to spoil it for the rest of us while maintaining a spirit of friendly camaraderie seems improbable in our crazy world but turns out to be true. Amazing!

My personal thanks to Staff, validators, writers, and the readership for making this fun and pervy place so much a part of my existence this era!

OUTSTANDING!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 10 Mar 2011 08:07
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, twisted. Said it before and I shall say it again, there is no other spanking story site that is the equal of the LSF

kephren
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 11 Mar 2011 16:27
I second that Seegee this site is by far the safest, friendliest, and most efficiently managed story site on the web, and all credit to the founders and busy librarians who put so much hard work in behind the scenes.

The amount of detailed statistics for both Authors and readers is incredible, and for all of us to be in such esteemed company is a pleasure.

Well done long may this site develop and prosper.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Mar 2011 22:00
Here, here!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 01:34
15,000 won't be far on its heels. I'd like to echo the sediments of the other post-ers. Make that sentiments.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 03:45
The Kilahara Spanking Library has *both* abundant content and great stories. *Both* quantity and quality, in other words! Well done!

And *I* have contributed one, single, *very* short story. So I can take a teensy-weensy bit of the credit!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 03:52
galt54:
So I can take a teensy-weensy bit of the credit!

Although the staff deserves the lion's share of the credit, everyone who contributes stories, comments, or posts helps make this the special place that it is.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
aka, Bump, Daemon10, dan2bend, Jake15, markert, Naughtygirl1982, raisedkilt, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9