LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Congratulations - NJRick Reaches 100!!!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 6 Mar 2011 22:08
Congrats, Rick! I've almost read all your stories; better write a 100 more.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 02:57
Guy:
if njrick had just waited until he had made one more submission,

But that would require actually WRITING something. How much easier it is simply to complain!

blimp:
I can only say, how sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless author!!

Didn't someone else already say something very similar?

TheEnglishMaster:
it's high time you stopped being the shy, retiring mouse Come out of your shell, man!! If Flopsy hadn't flagged it up, I don't think anyone here would have known you'd ever written anything at all.
To which purpose ... I propose that you share with us what would be your Top 5 Favourite Rick Marlowe Stories that you would urge us all to read (twice, and comment on),

I was about to get out of the shameless-self-plugging business, since the last time time I tried it I got something like six reads. Naaaaah.... only kidding!!!! Let me ruminate on it, and I'll come up with something. If a reader gets through the 5, and like them, he/she really should just read EVERYTHING.

blimp
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 10:44
I am sure that donkey could be adapted to produce cigars if that suits you better NJ!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 11:50
blimp:
I am sure that donkey could be adapted to produce cigars if that suits you better NJ!

Quite possibly, but then I'd have to take up smoking cigars.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 12:23
TheEnglishMaster:
propose that you share with us what would be your Top 5 Favourite Rick Marlowe Stories that you would urge us all to read (twice, and comment on),

Getting back to TEM's request... and only because the request was made (you know how modest I am), I decided to go with my list of favorite older stories, since most of the newer ones have received attention already. In no particular order:

"Trust Me" (sexy)
"Lap Dancer" (romantic)
"March Madness" (sports)
"Not So Boring After All" (overlooked)
"Ping Pong Game" (all of the above)

As a "bonus" I'd offer one newer story, "Sarah of the CSA."

To eliminate any confusion, you will find these stories under "Rick Marlowe," not "njrick."

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
Euphrosyne, odin, steve77, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9