LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

20,000 registered members

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Oct 2022 11:58
Having noticed over the past month or so that we were in the upper 19,900's, I see today that the LSF has now passed the 20,000 mark in registered members. While many are dormant and some have ascended to the Great Lap in the sky, let us give thanks for the daily increase of the thriving community we have!

Capstan
Male Author

Jersey
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Oct 2022 12:38
A huge milestone and testament to all that Flopsy Februs and the validation team do constantly in order to enable so much enjoyment for so many writers and readers alike. The huge plus about this site is the way a like-minded community are able to interact in mutual encouragement and support. Thanks all.

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 31 Dec 2022 19:33
Have to just echo the comments from both Capstan and TheEnglishMaster. An incredible achievement and what joy we all get from the site. Thank you Flopsy and Februs. PG

JennyT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 31 Dec 2022 19:40
As one of the newcomers, I am delighted to have helped towards this momentous total. My first impressions lead me to echo the comments above about encouragement and the friendliness of the site. Thanks to all who contribute, thanks to all the team, and to all who are here.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 31 Dec 2022 19:58
The devotion of the library staff is much appreciated by me. I am in awe of their efforts and privileged to contribute as a reader, commentor and author. Author, Cherry Red

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Dec 2022 20:56
Please allow me to add my thanks to all those who make this site possible. It does so many things for so many people, from a place to find literature to pass time, tickle our fancy and warm our hearts and bottoms. Also, for those who love to write, a place to scratch that creative itch, to show our work to others for them to comment on both their likes and at times their dislikes. I don't know of another site that allows authors and readers to converse back and forth as this one does. I know it makes my day when I see an email that says someone has commented on one of my stories.

Still, thank you so much to all who make this possible, now, let's go for 40,000 members.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Jan 2023 12:28
Well said stevenr. Agree totally!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
bbnebraska12, Hansi, robert1950, scuttk9876, SNM, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9