The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Posting stories and offering help

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Apr 2019 15:57
Hi Februs and Flopsy.
I have been on this site for a few years now and I know how hard the two of you work keeping this going for all of us.
Couple that with the health issues you guys have had and there you have a full plate just keeping this up and running I am sure.
That said, I would like to offer to read and get a few stories ready if you have a backlog. The reason I am posting this here is I may not be the only one and I wanted to have a place where people who love this site and are willing to, can help offload some of your work for you.
I apologize if I am out of line here and feel free to pull this post if it is in the wrong place or is, as hook would say, bad form.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Apr 2019 11:56
Thank you for your support shono, much appreciated.
I'll get back to you via a popup message.
flopsy

sbw1900
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 May 2019 02:45
New author question. I emailed a story to flopsybunny last week to the address that she provide to me. I am wondering what is the general timetable for the story to show up on the board. I read the procedures and I estimated it could take one week. Is that in the ballpark?

Thank you.
sbwspanker a/k/a sbw1900

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 May 2019 05:10
Stories get posted when they are posted. As far as I know there's no timetable - mostly because ill health has caused a huge backlog of issues.

For example: I sent in three stories in March. One of them has been posted and I'm waiting on the other two to show up.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 May 2019 11:50
sbw1900:
I read the procedures and I estimated it could take one week.

I think my average loading time after submission this spring has been roughly 42 days and several even older submissions are still to be loaded, so it's likely that it'll be a few more weeks before your story shows. Hang in there, it'll be worth it, promise.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 May 2019 19:44
Okay, since someone asked:

No, I was not complaining. The admins here do a fantastic job. I was merely pointing out to a new author that even those of us who have been here a while are in the same backlog that he is in.

sbw1900
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 May 2019 22:08
Thank you for all the helpful and informative replies. I'll wait with anticipation.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
amot, arsdigita, brian8484, derekjster, jimc, kanestrokes, ReaDia, trevithick
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9