The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Islandcarol is a Big-time Commenter

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 03:06
One of my favorite reader/commenters here, as well as one of my favorite authors, is islandcarol. Although I love her series of poems from 2013, I'm not here today to talk about her literary accomplishments, but rather the fact that she is the Library's fifth most prolific commenter, who has recently passed the significant FIVE THOUSAND comment milestone. Having received a number of her comments myself, I can attest to the fact that her comments are not just numerous, but also insightful and supportive.

Thank you, i-c, for the time and effort you give to provide feedback to your fellow authors. Well done!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 04:39
Congrats and Thanks from me, too, IC. Your comments and feedback mean a lot.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 08:04
I always appreciate any comments, and islandcarol always has something constructive to say, she is definitely a star! Well deserved acclaim.
Elorac

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 13:41
I am one of the newer authors on the site, and islandcarol has been one of the most prolific commenters on my stories. The helpfulness of what she has to say is always top-notch. Finding this site late last year has been a joy, and I appreciate all the folks like I-C who make it work so well by generously spending time helping newbies like me.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 14:22
Congratulations! That is a remarkable achievement.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 15:02
Oh yes! When I post a story I always look especially for an IC comment. I find them insightful, helpful, often funny, and always appreciated!

Thank You IslandCarol.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 17:23
Congratulations, IC on this milestone. I always cherish any comments you may leave after you have read one of my stories.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 17:43
I strongly support what's been said here. Islandcarol is one of the people who gives this library, this community, its character.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 18:06
I heartily endorse the comments above - a wonderful achievement demonstrating true commitment to the ethos of the LSF. Well done.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 3 Jan 2015 18:19
congrats on this wonderful achievement. I also appreciate your comments and I like your stories as well

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
danjackson84, freewilly, Seabee49, taxman351
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9