LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

My friends, my apologies.....

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 03:14
My dear friends, My sincere apologies for not responding to any comments in the past couple of months. Since the beginning of the year (this past Feb.) my daughter and I have been working on a new adventure that has taken up most of my time, and in the last couple of months, all of our time. We have gone into business together, reopening a Diner that had been closed for the last four years. Our adventure has finally come to be a reality, we have officially been opened for the last month and I must say that it one of the most exhilarating things I have done in my life. However, getting up at 4:15 in the morning and working until 5 most afternoons leaves me little time to spend reading and writing, or responding to your comments.
While I spend my days chopping onions, or making soup, cutting potatoes for home fries, or washing dishes, I spend plenty of time thinking, something that can be proven by the wide variety of nicks and cuts I have subjected myself to because I am writing stories in my head while I work. I don't think that will ever end. The hard part is going to be finding time to get them out of my head and onto the "paper."
I just wanted you all to know that I am here in spirit, even though I haven't time to be here in reality, and I sincerely apologize for not responding to all your delightful comments, going all the back to a story I wrote and submitted before the latest contest, and several comments on random stories since.
I will be checking in now and again, but for now, not any where's near as often as I wish.
See you all asap. hugs, flowerchild

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 03:30
Congratulations on opening the diner. I hope you and your daughter are very successful. I look forward to reading more of your stories when you have the time to post them. Meanwhile, no apologies are necessary. Life happens, and your business should be a bigger priority for you than our free entertainment.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 03:37
Congratulations and best wishes for all the success in the world on your exciting entrepreneurial venture!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 03:50
Oh my goodness! Make sure you keep up with the ordering, plate costs, and have a good cook/chef. The alternative is Robert Irvine of Restaurant Impossible fame shouting at you.

It's not easy owning a diner. It's a lot of work and a lot of long hours. I'm proud of you for taking that very big step with your daughter and wish you the best of luck. As far as not responding to comment, don't worry about that. Real life in your case right now is more important, and we all know that here at the LSF.

B

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 04:55
Wheatwine:
Congratulations on opening the diner. I hope you and your daughter are very successful. I look forward to reading more of your stories when you have the time to post them. Meanwhile, no apologies are necessary. Life happens, and your business should be a bigger priority for you than our free entertainment.

I can't add anything to that. Best of luck to you!!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 05:18
Best wishes for your diner. So of course I have to ask...does it do take out? In that case I will have a cheeseburger and fries to be delivered to my place of course...LOL

CS

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 09:13
Don't sweat the small stuff. Real life, like it or not, is far more important than this. And besides, the country needs more good places to eat (no matter where you live).

Good luck!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 12:46
Flowerchild, put those story ideas in a file somewhere. Just a couple paragraphs for each will do. They fly away fast if you don't. Someday you will have more time, and will be happy for the story ideas.

Good luck on the new business!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 13:10
We have missed you here, but I am delighted that things appear to be going well in your venture, but don't let your mind wander too much when working with things that are either hot or sharp! You'll need those fingers for when you start typing again.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 15:47
Congrats on the business endeavor. I agree with everyone else - keep notes on those story ideas. Sooner or later you'll get around to them.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
Cate, Jim75, ncmtnspanker, Ree, Rfothergill, ricommers, spankedbywife, valentin, Wharton66, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9