LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Ryan Rowland a Winner

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 01:54
Many of you may know Ryan Rowland from his LSF Story Challenge, "Painful Secrets, Honorable Lies." He's more than a one-trick pony, however. As proof of that, he has recently racked up his one thousandth story comment here at the LSF. (For those of you not paying attention to the statistics, that's a LOT). It appears, though, that he hasn't submitted anything recently. How about we all give Ryan a little encouragement?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 03:17
It's quite an achievement and should be celebrated.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 04:04
Great job Ryan. We all love comments, but we also like reading great stories, so get on that keyboard and write...darn it. Besides that all I have to say is "well done on comments and a good example for the rest of us!"

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 05:51
Great job, Ryan. Sometimes real life gets in the way of our LSF one. I know that all to well for the last couple of years.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 13:28
Thank you, njrick. And thanks to everyone for your remarks both here and on my stories. It's an honor that so many have thought enough of my writing to make so many (usually) favorable comments. And it's knowing that others receive some enjoyment from the products of my (sometimes warped ) imagination that makes it worthwhile to try to work my fantasies into presentable stories.
It's true I haven't been very productive lately. I've unfortunately had a few distractions, and my recent attempts haven't come together into finished products. I hope to find my way out of the slump, and just as important, I hope to find more time to return the favor by reading & commenting more on others' stories.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 16:30
He sure is a winner! I've read and enjoyed nearly all of his stories but Rick's notice prompted me to re-visit Ryan's Author page where I discovered a handful of stories I'd missed. Hopefully, by the time I finish reading these hidden gems he will have provided us with some new material to enjoy!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 17:49
Who'se Ryan Rowland?
"SPANK
*OUCH!*
Oh hi there didn't see you there

seriously though I have read and enjoyed some of your stories as well. congrats on the achievement

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 22:38
Congratulations Ryan. Good work!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 12 Dec 2014 13:15
Congrats, Ryan! Hopefully, we will see something new from you soon.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Dec 2014 04:19
Ah Ryan, how wonderful to learn of your steady achievement. Congratulations! it is no small feat to reach this goal. May you continue to reach many others!
Islandcarol

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Alef, BashfulBob, ebbetsjim, Heike, magegod989, MIKEY110, theo54, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9