LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Dr Grace and unimaginably large numbers

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 13:12
Did you know that one author has received better than one out of every twenty-two comments made here on stories in the Library? Well, now you do. And do you know how many spankings Young Grace had to receive for the writer to garner that many comments? (too many for me to count) Of course, I'm talking about none other than Grace Brackenridge, whose comment count keeps climbing, despite her having only one new story in the past year plus, until it has now reached the nearly unimaginable 8,000 level. Wow!

Congrats to you, Dr. Grace!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 15:16
I always look out for Grace's stories. Congrats, Dr. Grace.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 15:19
Yes, indeed; congratulations to the prolific Dr. Grace. I've read and enjoyed many of her imaginative and amusing stories and it's no surprise to see has accumulated such an amazing number of comments!

Well done, Dr Grace! Perhaps you should commemorate this auspicious occasion by favoring us with a few new tales. After all, it has been a while and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's missed you.

Regards,

tfs

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 17:29
My first story posted on here was a sequel to one of her stories, which I wrote after obtaining her permission. Dr. Grace was very kind in her comment on that story to me.
Not only has she given a lot of stories to us, but they are quality stories. She shares them for free, even though she's good enough to be writing for pay. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Grace!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#5 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 18:54
I have heard of imaginary numbers, but this must be the first unimaginable number. Anyway, it certainly represents an achievement that is hard for most of us to imagine.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 11 Nov 2014 22:46
She was/is almost unbelievably prolific. I take my hat off to anyone who can produce the sort of numbers she did.

turk
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 12 Nov 2014 22:13
Dr Grace is fantastic, great work. Thanks.

Online now: Members - 15 : Guests - 13
Backbeat, Balor, canardchronique, carto75, GerPo, Hotscot, ihardie, jfwii, lucascranach, Normalman, RomanGenat, royaledark, rwilliamh, sandysadeyes, Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9