The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Thank you Validaters

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 23:32
Just wanted to say a big thank you to our volunteer validaters - Faye, dundee47, Dave & Janine. The hours are long, the pay is bad (there is none!) and yet they still soldier on. They have almost finished validating all the challenge entries - a mammoth task.
Our thanks to you all for helping to make the LSF the amazing site that it has become.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 23:46
I agree. Thank you validaters! As both a reader and an author, I often think of, and honestly appreciate, the hours that you folks spend making this place what it is.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 00:06
I know how it feels to validate as I once did it. I'd like to say thanks to all of them as well. They're doing a bang up job in getting stories validated right quick these days. Fantastic job all of you.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 00:15
Thanks for the thanks, flopsy, et al, but I now feel guilty as I still have three challenge sagas to go. Back to work! (When's payday this week? Haven't yet seen the $0 credited to my account.)

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 02:02
Me too, Dave. I am way behind and still have six challenge stories to go. I'm not getting anything written either. Oh well... tomorrow is another day. But, it IS nice to be appreciated!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 02:57
To all the validators my extended thanks and please be aware I have arranged to send each one of you the amount of $0.00 in Canadian funds payable immediately. Unfortunately $0.00 Canadian is equal to MINUS $4.85 US dollars so could you please send me the funds as soon as possible.....LMAO

Thanks again people and even if I could send money there is not enough to pay for all your great work and efforts.

CS

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 03:34
Woo-hoo! Our validaters are the best! If the pay is bad, then I say why not double it... or triple it? It's an unsung role, but very necessary to the operation of this Library. Way to go!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#8 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 10:57
The validaters are doing a tremendous and much appreciated job in maintaining the unique quality of this site. Thank you!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 11:21
I could not agree more - a big thank-you to all the validators and also those who have done it in the past. Although we may forget to say so, your work is very much appreciated.

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#10 | Posted: 7 Nov 2014 15:00
I agree: Thank you for your great work, validators.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
donut88, kanestrokes, Thelefthand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9